Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 5. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!

We have been working hard behind the scenes and we will make our big announcement on the 31/08/2017! It will be available on our webpage, but I will remind you of that here, in Bitcointalks, when the time comes.

Our campaign still has a long way ahead, not only in the terms of reaching the min cap, but also in the grand scheme of the DigiPulse service! By this I want those who have participated in our bounties to know, that you're work will not be in vain. On 31/08/2017 we will announce a proposal for the bounty campaign members, but please be patient - we have to set everything up correctly.

I am truly happy with what we have come up and it will surely be a huge success!

In addition DigiPulse is looking for a chinese translator and slack channel moderators for chinese and spanish channels. If you know someone, post it here or DM me.
Activity: 360
1,669.989319716442147308 Ether is still a good amount given high competition in ICO.this shows digipulse got good attention from investors.I hope more funds will pour in with time
Last 5 days for the crowdsale. If only they will lower their minimum cap... Their minimum cap for this project is quite big and hard to reach for the length of time the crowdsale has.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Any exchange you guys working on ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have a question about minimum cap of DigiPulse project and bounty program, if this project cannot reach minium cap is 8,000 ETH until end ICO crowdsale, what will the reward be for bounty hunters like me? I hope this project can reach minimum cap soon!

The answer is, Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. You'll get nothing, You'll go home with Nothing.

That's how it is, if they don't reach minimum cap, the contract will release the funds back to the investors, so they're safe.

Bounty hunters however will be left with..again.. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

I do hope I'm wrong tho. (Did the translations) But, I doubt it.  Undecided

I hope this project not become to Money Capital campaign version 2.0 Cry. Money Capital campaign has ended suddenly without any announce in long time until today.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Now only 10% are collected?
Where you get this values?

You can track perfomance on main page or with eth address https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth

I think digipulse should lower the hardcap. Or need more time to reach the minimum cap.
Yes, they will need more extra time to catch it nor another ICOs round. If not, this project will be failed, and what a pity for bounty hunters. Especially now that many ICOs are in progress, the competition is very tight.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
1,669.989319716442147308 Ether is still a good amount given high competition in ICO.this shows digipulse got good attention from investors.I hope more funds will pour in with time
Activity: 448

You can track perfomance on main page or with eth address https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth

I think digipulse should lower the hardcap. Or need more time to reach the minimum cap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
In addition, you still can create passive mining with DigiPulse token, it look like as support PoS and PoW, however DigiPulse have two token, 1 token for mining with algorithm mining Cryptonight and 1 token for ICO crowdsale.
Hmm. Most likely, I did not carefully read the white paper, but how can I get a token for mining?
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
I noticed a drop in posts on this thread, I guessed that the bounty guys gave up and moved on to other projects where they will definitely receive help bonuses. We need some big whales to reach minimum goal, or digipulse to reduce their required investment
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
terra1f5dpkcvxrl4k95yqx4n7w43as45d6jwgme80gd
what the next of project sir ,. ? can anyone help for more information about project ,. ? thanks in advance ,.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
I have a question about minimum cap of DigiPulse project and bounty program, if this project cannot reach minium cap is 8,000 ETH until end ICO crowdsale, what will the reward be for bounty hunters like me? I hope this project can reach minimum cap soon!

The answer is, Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. You'll get nothing, You'll go home with Nothing.

That's how it is, if they don't reach minimum cap, the contract will release the funds back to the investors, so they're safe.

Bounty hunters however will be left with..again.. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

I do hope I'm wrong tho. (Did the translations) But, I doubt it.  Undecided
Activity: 196
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
QBIC - the best! =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
31.08 end of ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I hope this project reaches at least the minimum eth required. I was one of the first 10 in the pre-ICO.
The project has a good mission that's why I supported it early.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

As fas as I know, if the minimum cap of this project cannot be reached, the investors will get what they invested back to their wallets coz of the contract. And as for us, we will not have rewards

If the bounties are not paid to us then it will be very disappointing. It is a good project but perhaps there aren't enough bounty people spreading the word. Not long to go now..

I think bounty participants doing good job.All i can say is hard luck.Despite such a cool project if it fails,we can only say that

As fas as I know, if the minimum cap of this project cannot be reached, the investors will get what they invested back to their wallets coz of the contract. And as for us, we will not have rewards

If the bounties are not paid to us then it will be very disappointing. It is a good project but perhaps there aren't enough bounty people spreading the word. Not long to go now..

Activity: 360
I visited the site of Digipulse, but it says it is temporarily unavailable, what do you think is happening? And I think as for following this project, it nearly has a week now before the ICO ends.

I logged into the site and it is still working so no problems at their end. If the minimum cap is not reached I hope they will extend the deadline to allow more time for investors to join in.

I visited again, and it's now okay. I can now log in but yesterday it's down, i think. I agree that they needed more time to reach their minimum cap. We only got 1 week left.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
It is not looking overwhelmingly good at this point. What is the overall situation?
I visited the site of Digipulse, but it says it is temporarily unavailable, what do you think is happening? And I think as for following this project, it nearly has a week now before the ICO ends.

I logged into the site and it is still working so no problems at their end. If the minimum cap is not reached I hope they will extend the deadline to allow more time for investors to join in.
Pages:
Jump to: