Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!! - page 4. (Read 17019 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Nowadays so many useless projects collect large amonth of money...
It is a pity that such a nice project could not collect enough investments. I hope they can find some big investors in last day.
Activity: 462
Is there already a statement from the dev what should happen now.
A little info would be great .
There is still 15% bonus. Since still investors will come these days
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hopefully it will be to both delay the deadline of the ico and also to reduce the minimum cap. There are too many icos to choose from now and the number of investors has not risen enough to invest in all of them.
Yes, you are right there are too many ICOs now, and everyday there will be new ann of new token and altcoins. As investors, we are so careful to the roadmap. The roadmap is very important. When the developers make the roadmap real.
Most investor cannot confirm an ICOs project good or bad at first. Because every project have a roadmap very interesting, unless bad project cannot do that because they just want scam our money. So, we just can confirm when have some problem crowdsale and check working attitude of devs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Getting 2k in eth would be a good result, but then I don't know the cost of creating such a system. Perhaps they can hodl the eth as it will certainly rise in value anyway.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Do you think they will be reducing their minimum cap? They only have two days left and I hope they can reach atleast 2k eth cap. I really hope they will come up with a solution about the bounties, and shall wait for the announcement on the last day.
Activity: 448
Hopefully it will be to both delay the deadline of the ico and also to reduce the minimum cap. There are too many icos to choose from now and the number of investors has not risen enough to invest in all of them.
Yes, you are right there are too many ICOs now, and everyday there will be new ann of new token and altcoins. As investors, we are so careful to the roadmap. The roadmap is very important. When the developers make the roadmap real.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What the team will do if they don't sell all tokens? They will burn unsold or they give money back?
If DigiPulse ICO project after crowdsale ended still cannot reach to minimum target raised fund, they will refund to investor. But devs this project said they will have big announce in August 31st 2017, maybe delay time crowdsale Smiley.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What the team will do if they don't sell all tokens? They will burn unsold or they give money back?
It is probably synonymous to the fact that there are many ico at the moment .
I think it is still a very good project that is unique.There is also 15% bonus.Whether the people do not understand  the project?
In the future we are all affected. We should not forget

Here is a report on digipulse

https://steemit.com/ico/@coingape/ico-evaluation-of-digipulse
I'm surprised that such a unique and important project has not gone well above the ico requirement. I think it is all about timing, people are now more wary due to other icos not delivering as promised i.e. not hitting the exchanges. If digipulse can give more assurances about the exchanges then more investors will follow.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

We have been working hard behind the scenes and we will make our big announcement on the 31/08/2017! It will be available on our webpage, but I will remind you of that here, in Bitcointalks, when the time comes.

Our campaign still has a long way ahead, not only in the terms of reaching the min cap, but also in the grand scheme of the DigiPulse service! By this I want those who have participated in our bounties to know, that you're work will not be in vain. On 31/08/2017 we will announce a proposal for the bounty campaign members, but please be patient - we have to set everything up correctly.

I am truly happy with what we have come up and it will surely be a huge success!

In addition DigiPulse is looking for a chinese translator and slack channel moderators for chinese and spanish channels. If you know someone, post it here or DM me.

We are waiting for campaign end and further announcement on this project
Activity: 448
Hello everyone!

We have been working hard behind the scenes and we will make our big announcement on the 31/08/2017! It will be available on our webpage, but I will remind you of that here, in Bitcointalks, when the time comes.

Our campaign still has a long way ahead, not only in the terms of reaching the min cap, but also in the grand scheme of the DigiPulse service! By this I want those who have participated in our bounties to know, that you're work will not be in vain. On 31/08/2017 we will announce a proposal for the bounty campaign members, but please be patient - we have to set everything up correctly.

I am truly happy with what we have come up and it will surely be a huge success!

In addition DigiPulse is looking for a chinese translator and slack channel moderators for chinese and spanish channels. If you know someone, post it here or DM me.
Ok, final we also have announce about next update for bounty campaign and ICO, don't worry, I still keep working at here until the end this campaign even I will not receive any reward from bounty. I'm very happy when become to a member for helps DigiPulse project. Smiley
I invest in this project, Of course, I expect the ICO will be succesful as the dev plan. When the ICo is succesful, the price of token will be increase in the exchanger. It means, all investors will earn profit.
Activity: 360
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the reassurance, dev! Bounty hunters will be glad to hear for your upcoming announcement. Smiley And I'll surely still be at the end of this campaign. Thank you also for doing a hard work for the success of your project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am also eagerly awaiting for the announcement whic I believe will be the best as digipulse itself is.Will keep it supporting till end
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Looking forward to the announcement. It didn't look great, but nice to hear that you guys come up with a solution!
Actually, many people should deal with this project . Why ? Anything could happen. An accident or an illness
and then ?  Then digipulse comes into play and regulates the important with the coins
Everyone buys coins from betting offices, but this one is really important in the future
You should think about that !!
one more question :
This fee for the service is to be paid in Fiat or DGP. Is possibly thought synonymous with other coins like Eth or BTC to pay?
Thank you Quill for the reassurance I'm sure that all the remaining bounty hunters will continue to spread the good work of the digipulse project and bring lots of investors to this site Grin
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Hello everyone!

Ok, final we also have announce about next update for bounty campaign and ICO, don't worry, I still keep working at here until the end this campaign even I will not receive any reward from bounty. I'm very happy when become to a member for helps DigiPulse project. Smiley
Also an ico with less capital can be very good . Many ico collect 100 million and more and are not good .
Continue your work and the success will set . You have to believe it then come the investors also
Then we wait for the news . good luck and much success

@ Quill   I think you can make your sig bigger   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: