Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 12. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I like to know the new for the exchange of ethereum to project token since the almost 100 % value increase of ethereum. Sure it shouldn't be the same while ethereum could hit 1000$ by January when the campaign is still on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Don't invest in this nonsense. They haven't even released their previous scam ICO, or chosen to make this part of it (eco system eh? Want to sell the whole thing in tiny parts now?).

Stay away from this if you don't want to get robbed.

Calling everything a scam is wrong. Do you have any proof? If not, then be careful in your expressions, please. Be patience. If you don't want - don't invest ...Nobody invests you
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Will there be any fees for using the depotwallet for transactions?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Don't invest in this nonsense. They haven't even released their previous scam ICO, or chosen to make this part of it (eco system eh? Want to sell the whole thing in tiny parts now?).

Stay away from this if you don't want to get robbed.
Activity: 226
Merit: 28
Hope it will be paypal killer . I hate paypal  Angry
Activity: 156
Where the mobile DEPOTWALLET app will be available and when? Do you have a proto already?
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
For now you have raised 80-smth BTC, what is your ICO target? Is it realistic?
Activity: 31
This project looks solid and especially very professional look. What is the connection with XEM? I see I get discount if I invest with XEM.
Activity: 169
Hi! You seem to have a big team behind the DimPay project! Where are you based?
Activity: 148
What about ATMs, could users get cash from any of them?
Activity: 171
How your future clients will get their debit cards?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
DIMPAY forms a part of the DIM Ecosystem, allowing users to utilise DEPOTWALLET. https://www.dimpay.io/

Activity: 169
Your ICO goal is quite high. What happens if you dont reach it in time?
copper member
DIMPAY offers many unique features. See what DIMPAY can offer you at www.dimpay.io

Activity: 146
Where is the ICO progress displayed? How much do you have alredy?
copper member
Hi! Do you have a bounty thread?
Do you have bounty tread? Because as I can see, there's no still available signature campaign since I really want to be part of your team
Here is the link to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2511543.0;all, also provided on page 1 of this thread.
Again, why do we need qr here? Who will scan it, users or cashiers?
The platform is designed for peer-to-peer, business-to-business, consumer-to-business and business-to-consumer transactions. The use of DIMPAY will eliminate numerous payment errors that occur with brick and mortar merchants. This will be achieved by scanning a Quick Response (QR) code from their mobile devices instead of using cashiers. Read more: here
Hi! What is the tokens value in the DiMPAY project? Can I spend it on smth? Or does it make me your client?
Only DIMCOIN are being sold during this ICO, 1 DIMCOIN is valued at $0.04.
Activity: 148
Hi! What is the tokens value in the DiMPAY project? Can I spend it on smth? Or does it make me your client?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Do you have bounty tread? Because as I can see, there's no still available signature campaign since I really want to be part of your team
Activity: 166
Again, why do we need qr here? Who will scan it, users or cashiers?
copper member
Rare coin using NEM platform nice job... Cool how many coin supply
The maximum supply of DIMCOIN is 9 billion coins.

How many dim currency are there? For example DIM russian ruble?
DIM Currencies are the medium of exchange when you are using DIMPAY and will be equivalent to the value of the fiat currencies that users exchange with.
DIM Currencies will include; DIM EUR, DIM USD, DIM CHF, DIM INR, DIM JPY,  DIM CNY etc.

Give one solid reason to invest in you? 1000
s of ICO now, they are loosing credibility.
The idea behind the project and the DIM Ecosystem should be the one reason to invest. DIMPAY is a unique project that intends to cryptonize and digitize payment processes in order
to have cashless transactions. DIMPAY uses blockchain to cryptonize the payment process that is familiar to both consumers and merchants. Read more: here

Pages:
Jump to: