Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 13. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hello! Your WP is quite awesome! Long yet readible, totally explains all the 3 products in the ecosystem!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Only 5 days remaining of the DIMPAY ICO! Don't miss your opportunity to invest today!
https://www.dimpay.io/
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Hi! Do you have a bounty thread?
Activity: 232
it's this working Huh ummm... the project is good but it easy to trust to invest  there?  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 171
Do you already have a Dimpay proto?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

it's look like a great project to me ,but i have one question for you dev .can you explain more about DIMPAY COIN why mostly people say this ico is the same with another project? i'm sorry if i ask that, because i'm not understand what they talking about.
Activity: 146
Whats the price for 1 DIMCOIN now?
Activity: 238
Rare coin using NEM platform nice job... Cool how many coin supply

Thats also what I like about the whole Dim ecosystem. NEM is a nice blockchain platform. It will surely continue its rally and therefore also have a positive impact on Dimcoin and Dimpay, as one of the few coins using the NEM platform so far.
Activity: 156
Is there a min debit amount?
Activity: 251
Rare coin using NEM platform nice job... Cool how many coin supply
copper member
How many people do you have in the DIMPAY team? The project seems big, do you have enough workers?
Yes, they do have a huge team. You can go through the team members profiles on the DIMPAY website https://www.dimpay.io
How many people do you have in the DIMPAY team? The project seems big, do you have enough workers?
copper member
DIMPAY allows users to engage in a range of transactions, find out more at https://www.dimpay.io/
Do I get it right, that a user can store some cryptocurrency on the debit card, and then when this user pays in a shop, the payment is in fian currency? What will be the exchange rate though?
Activity: 166
what projects from the Dim ecosystem are already working?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Can different social factors prevent the implementation of this project?
Activity: 222
How much is your soft cap? I only found the hard cap goal on the website
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
You actually are a great project, I love the idea of secure cashless payments. But im new to this, do you have many competitors?

tooting. what distinguishes you from your competitors?
Activity: 166
You actually are a great project, I love the idea of secure cashless payments. But im new to this, do you have many competitors?
Activity: 280
I read that DIMPAY will consist of three main elements, but I have found information only about DEPOTWALLET DIM and Debit Cards. What's the third element?
Pages:
Jump to: