Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 11. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i think this project very interesting, i look all item there is, you add many information of iCO project and then about bounty program, i has read the Road map and i direct understand all about this project mission
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
i just want to ask if your company is an mlm or networking? what is the reason that you give prizes?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
In your site you mentioned that Ditcoin is untraceable and better than all altcoins. Care to explain why Ditcoin is better than Monero?

Your team don't have profiles or LinkedIn links?

Do you have videos and more pictures that involve those people?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Ditcoin is one of the best project ever.I saw team member working hard and ditcoin will be one of the best project.I am supporting this project.best of luck ditcoin developers
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Quoting to view image

Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines. Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines. Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

https://i.imgur.com/Zl2FZr4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DnYjxJ6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eaee6MN.jpg
what are your unique features? Sad Huh
DitCoin Wallet & DTC Cards

Fully feature rich web wallet with security enabled in it. You can also use DitCoin web wallet for occasional commercial/non-commercial transactions, like collecting donations, rent, bills or accepting payments for such services. Your DTC card linked to your Wallets can be virtual or physical...

DTC web/Mobile Wallets
Fully Security enabled and Features Rich wallet. you can also use DitCoin wallets to accept Payment through other CryptoCurrencies, like Bitcoin, Monero, Spend it any time for rent, bills or Simply cashout through DitCoin Virtual or Physical Cards...

DTC cards
DitCoin Cards is one of the coolest features of DitCoin Core Products because it will enable you to plug into More than 7 CryptoCurrencies for instant Cashout at the best Exchange Rates with our integrated CCE module...

To learn more about Ditcoin, visit our website:
www.ditcoin.io
hi everyone,

i checked your website and i cant find any progress in the token sale. can somebody help me how to track the progress?
When you register, you will see the token sale progress in your own dashboard. But now, the token sale progress is 70% and counting. So, hurry up and buy now! Thanks.

thanks for your response. it is much appreciated.. i will then try to make an account to view the progress. anyway, what is your hard cap ? cant find it in the op.
You're always welcome. Our hard cap is 9 million while the soft cap is 4.5 million.

so if the hard cap is 9M then you said that the progress is already at 70% then i assume you are already raising more than 6m.
that is already a good amount, and have already surpassed your minimum goal funding
Yep. That's right! And Ditcoin is continuously soaring high...  Wink Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
what are your unique features? Sad Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
hi everyone,

i checked your website and i cant find any progress in the token sale. can somebody help me how to track the progress?
When you register, you will see the token sale progress in your own dashboard. But now, the token sale progress is 70% and counting. So, hurry up and buy now! Thanks.

thanks for your response. it is much appreciated.. i will then try to make an account to view the progress. anyway, what is your hard cap ? cant find it in the op.
You're always welcome. Our hard cap is 9 million while the soft cap is 4.5 million.

so if the hard cap is 9M then you said that the progress is already at 70% then i assume you are already raising more than 6m.
that is already a good amount, and have already surpassed your minimum goal funding
hi everyone,

hi everyone,

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
what kind of bounty activities will you provide?
hi everyone,

is this coin based on erc20?
DTC has its own blockchain. Just visit the website to know more about its details. The link is on the 1st page.
hi everyone,

Activity: 241
Merit: 117
Satpam BTT 👮
is this coin based on erc20?
It's something Filipinos should be proud off, the project explained very how it will be adopted and implemented and it will be another way of accepting crypto as a currency for transactions.

It will open Filipinos in the idea how crypto works, thanks to DItcoin since only Filipinos knows it yet.
Indeed, it will attract more people to invest and use cryptocurrencies not just in the Philippines but in the World.
Watch out!!

DitCoin will now soar like a Sky Rocket to the moon, as the most awaited Big Event is happening.

This 19th Day of November 2017 starts at 5pm at Fontana Golden Pavillion Leisure Park, Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines.

This will be attended by different Business Personalities and delegates accross the Globe. And this will push Ditcoin to higher success!

You can watch the conference live. Just visit Ditcoin's Offical FB page: https://www.facebook.com/DitCoin
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
It's something Filipinos should be proud off, the project explained very how it will be adopted and implemented and it will be another way of accepting crypto as a currency for transactions.

It will open Filipinos in the idea how crypto works, thanks to DItcoin since only Filipinos knows it yet.
Pages:
Jump to: