Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 12. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why there is no public profile available for team on website, non of the members you show on website have any linked facebook, twitter or linkedIn profile linked ?
Also no medium post from Ditcoin.
Last github commit was on 15th oct.
We are currently working to post the profiles of the team. Will update you all once it is already done.
Activity: 30
Why there is no public profile available for team on website, non of the members you show on website have any linked facebook, twitter or linkedIn profile linked ?
Also no medium post from Ditcoin.
Last github commit was on 15th oct.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
It's something Filipinos should be proud off, the project explained very how it will be adopted and implemented and it will be another way of accepting crypto as a currency for transactions.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
DTC will be accepted by SkyGold Advertising & E-Commerce Services businesses, this includes;

- Business Hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Music Bar & Resto
- Auto Detailing
- Car Wash
- Tire Center
- Supermarket
- Home & Furnitures
- Fitness Gym
- Balistic Armoring

They will be accepting DITCOIN in exchange of their Products & Services.  Cool Shocked

Business Establishment are now under constructions located in Angeles, Pampanga and San Fernando Pampanga, Philippines.

i am sorry but is that any date ICO started? i dont see that on 1st page. And ICO not yet start but you guys start to work to get partnership that was good move.

ICO already started last Nov 7 and it will be finish on Dec 7. FYI, one of the team member owns that business establishment that's it is supported Ditcoin.

Its nice to see such business or establishments or the partners that are successful trust and supports this project, as well it is located in Philippines, it will be the first building that will ever accept crypto as a payment, it will be a hit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
DTC will be accepted by SkyGold Advertising & E-Commerce Services businesses, this includes;

- Business Hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Music Bar & Resto
- Auto Detailing
- Car Wash
- Tire Center
- Supermarket
- Home & Furnitures
- Fitness Gym
- Balistic Armoring

They will be accepting DITCOIN in exchange of their Products & Services.  Cool Shocked

Business Establishment are now under constructions located in Angeles, Pampanga and San Fernando Pampanga, Philippines.

i am sorry but is that any date ICO started? i dont see that on 1st page. And ICO not yet start but you guys start to work to get partnership that was good move.

ICO already started last Nov 7 and it will be finish on Dec 7. FYI, one of the team member owns that business establishment that's it is supported Ditcoin.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

- Business Hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Music Bar & Resto
- Auto Detailing
- Car Wash
- Tire Center
- Supermarket
- Home & Furnitures
- Fitness Gym
- Balistic Armoring

They will be accepting DITCOIN in exchange of their Products & Services.  Cool Shocked

Activity: 32

- Business Hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Music Bar & Resto
- Auto Detailing
- Car Wash
- Tire Center
- Supermarket
- Home & Furnitures
- Fitness Gym
- Balistic Armoring

https://scontent.fmnl9-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23622316_504594556606209_3570315670392472854_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeF-gAQ_pED5xc0URbWsjvTGnYIzE2iYv3XziadkLVOpKgHyxbqCj8HjfJVqxk9PchXvmSnlBF04TXIX09MpBPeDBC9-feUMdvjrN-iJRZ9rhA&oh=fabf7ccfd669e45b716921b993ec1fc0&oe=5A90FEA3
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?
At the moment, we have no minimum cap. The ICO will be for 1 month and after this all unsold tokens will be burned. We will be targetting to put DTC in BITTREX & POLONIEX and other exchange site to be announced soon.    

Coin or token? Why You write on thread, that you have coin, and now write that you will have tokens?
You have own blockchain or no?

Where is your team?? Its anonymyos ICO?  Shocked Huh

DTC or ditcoin is a coin, it is not a token, It has its own blockchain. If you really want to know more about the coin and the developers feel free to visit their website. The link is in the first page of the ANN Thread...
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hi there BlockEye.. I got a post in your Fb page.. that you are thinking to be a laughing Lending program. It will be really great for all of us to explore the businesses driven coin among the globe. Wish you a best of luck.
Activity: 52
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi there Blockeye! Too bad the SIO bounty closed.

I heard you're going to be in PH next week is that true?
Activity: 27
Nice project. For which CMS will you make plug-ins? And when will they be ready? And if it is possible, make API for developers please.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Where is bounty campaign?
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

Nah you are absolutely right. That will be huge homework for dev IF and ONLY IF this token used to be e-commerce transaction the seller still need FIAT and that "IF" there is auto convert, this features must make sure that price of that token not be "dump". And for make it fair for seller and buyer i think better this price should be "not volatile" (i know it almost impossible, but hey there still "almost" so we have chance). Cause imagine if seller sell some product with just only 1% profit from initial price after cost of production and then buyer buy it with let say current price of this token. After that seller need FIAT and covert that token but because it volatile price of token was not same as current price. So seller can be more PROFIT or be more LOSS because of it.

It will depends on one's decision on holdling the ditcoin, since ditcoin offers a good value as well as it offers a way too do easily ttansactions for it uses p2p abd b2b and if the low fees will be implemented,i know it willreally succeed and will get demands once launch.

There are also merchants that ready to used this kind of payment method in south-east Asia and I guess this project will be widely used in PH and India since the devs are from that country and already launching many seminars and conference.  Cheesy

I also have no doubt that this project will be successful, I just hope this project has a feature of price protection so it can be used even for buyers and sellers who are very new to the crypto
the display of ditcoin may be made simple to make it understandable , as well the team is too active that whenever we ask for some helps they are easily to reply with, maybe some guidelines can be added on the development for newbies to understand it, as well as videos to easily use it.
the project seems to get more interesting and exciting, there will be some conferences soon, hope for the project success.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?
At the moment, we have no minimum cap. The ICO will be for 1 month and after this all unsold tokens will be burned. We will be targetting to put DTC in BITTREX & POLONIEX and other exchange site to be announced soon.    

Coin or token? Why You write on thread, that you have coin, and now write that you will have tokens?
You have own blockchain or no?

Where is your team?? Its anonymyos ICO?  Shocked Huh
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
The coin is based on the monero block, I correctly understood. It will be possible to postmayning, and where you can see how many are collected, is there a smart contract?
Also interested in the question of where to look fees.

If were too urgent to find answers on our questions maybe we can ask them i telegram they were actively answering queries on it. They will be much delighted to answer your questions there. keep on supporting ditcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
The coin is based on the monero block, I correctly understood. It will be possible to postmayning, and where you can see how many are collected, is there a smart contract?
Also interested in the question of where to look fees.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
The world is immersed in a new technological era and this project is no exception. The project presents a working program. Your project caught my attention and I'm going to participate in your bounty program (Twitter and Facebook). Project development and good investors. Cool GrinBTC
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What are the bounty programs would you conduct ? If ever there is a translation campaign then consider me please as participant .. I would like to reserve a translation of your Ann thread, Whitepaper and website .. Please Pm me here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joesan2012-1101088
Or Just contact me on my gmail address
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: