Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 13. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
The coin is based on the monero block, I correctly understood. It will be possible to postmayning, and where you can see how many are collected, is there a smart contract?
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
how much is soft and hard cap?
There is no softcap for the project, The devs team are confident to reach hard cap. Hard cap is when 9mio tokens will be sold out which is 70% already sold.

I see your token sales ratio is too much increases within very short time, Hopefully it will be sold out less then 20 days.I feel very proud to join with this project..
Yes, because there is a contest for referral which those top 7 referral can win iphone and samsung phone at the end of the campaign that's why many people are eager on promoting ditcoin, This is just my personal analysis. The project itself also an interesting matter.

What blockchain do you use?
Ditcoin has it's own blockchain based on monero and after the ICO, people can start mining it at rate of 15dtc Per bloc on both CPU and GPU mining.

I'm not personally part of devs team. Just answering based on what I understand on the project. Cool
thank you, very important information. According to Postmaking, it changes the attitude to the coin. He had been following the post-war for a long time, but could not take part. I will study this question on the ditkoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
on your website figure 69.5 is the number. collected from the necessary ones. Right? Tell me how they will take into account the likes and likes in facebook and twitter. Do not write them down.

Is this a bounty matter question. Post it on the bounty thread.
legendary
There is no softcap for the project, The devs team are confident to reach hard cap. Hard cap is when 9mio tokens will be sold out which is 70% already sold.

I see your token sales ratio is too much increases within very short time, Hopefully it will be sold out less then 20 days.I feel very proud to join with this project..
Yes, because there is a contest for referral which those top 7 referral can win iphone and samsung phone at the end of the campaign that's why many people are eager on promoting ditcoin, This is just my personal analysis. The project itself also an interesting matter.

Ditcoin has it's own blockchain based on monero and after the ICO, people can start mining it at rate of 15dtc Per bloc on both CPU and GPU mining.

I'm not personally part of devs team. Just answering based on what I understand on the project. Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
on your website figure 69.5 is the number. collected from the necessary ones. Right? Tell me how they will take into account the likes and likes in facebook and twitter. Do not write them down.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Activity: 50
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

Nah you are absolutely right. That will be huge homework for dev IF and ONLY IF this token used to be e-commerce transaction the seller still need FIAT and that "IF" there is auto convert, this features must make sure that price of that token not be "dump". And for make it fair for seller and buyer i think better this price should be "not volatile" (i know it almost impossible, but hey there still "almost" so we have chance). Cause imagine if seller sell some product with just only 1% profit from initial price after cost of production and then buyer buy it with let say current price of this token. After that seller need FIAT and covert that token but because it volatile price of token was not same as current price. So seller can be more PROFIT or be more LOSS because of it.

It will depends on one's decision on holdling the ditcoin, since ditcoin offers a good value as well as it offers a way too do easily ttansactions for it uses p2p abd b2b and if the low fees will be implemented,i know it willreally succeed and will get demands once launch.

There are also merchants that ready to used this kind of payment method in south-east Asia and I guess this project will be widely used in PH and India since the devs are from that country and already launching many seminars and conference.  Cheesy

I also have no doubt that this project will be successful, I just hope this project has a feature of price protection so it can be used even for buyers and sellers who are very new to the crypto
legendary
The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

Nah you are absolutely right. That will be huge homework for dev IF and ONLY IF this token used to be e-commerce transaction the seller still need FIAT and that "IF" there is auto convert, this features must make sure that price of that token not be "dump". And for make it fair for seller and buyer i think better this price should be "not volatile" (i know it almost impossible, but hey there still "almost" so we have chance). Cause imagine if seller sell some product with just only 1% profit from initial price after cost of production and then buyer buy it with let say current price of this token. After that seller need FIAT and covert that token but because it volatile price of token was not same as current price. So seller can be more PROFIT or be more LOSS because of it.

It will depends on one's decision on holdling the ditcoin, since ditcoin offers a good value as well as it offers a way too do easily ttansactions for it uses p2p abd b2b and if the low fees will be implemented,i know it willreally succeed and will get demands once launch.

There are also merchants that ready to used this kind of payment method in south-east Asia and I guess this project will be widely used in PH and India since the devs are from that country and already launching many seminars and conference.  Cheesy
Activity: 837
Merit: 500

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 32
Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?
At the moment, we have no minimum cap. The ICO will be for 1 month and after this all unsold tokens will be burned. We will be targetting to put DTC in BITTREX & POLONIEX and other exchange site to be announced soon.    
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?

That was already part of our Market Dynamics please see our whitepaper for more details. We assure everyone that our teams are working hard for the realization and success of our plans and project.
Bounty Program will be live on November 7 same date with the start of the ICO. Join on our telegram channel for fast communication to the devs. I will update the thread later for the person in-charge for point of contact for all project question. Goodnight!

Where can find the telegram link?
Hi! Here is our Telegram link:        https://t.me/joinchat/Fdzde0MvuaFoVmGzdShfYQ
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Bounty Program will be live on November 7 same date with the start of the ICO. Join on our telegram channel for fast communication to the devs. I will update the thread later for the person in-charge for point of contact for all project question. Goodnight!

Where can find the telegram link?
what kind of bounty activities will you conduct?
There will be more exciting bounty activities. It will be live on 7th of November 2017 the same day of the start of ICO. Just stay tuned with us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox

Am I the only one not sure about this project? What makes it unique from others?

what makes us unique is that we are not going to be forced to transact with $ for stocking - (means companies will accept DitCoin directly to purchase) even to Pay their Workers, (and just as it is with any virtual currencies) there maybe need to get physical cash with you, but when needed you can do trade it / exchange it... (but since our vision is tagged at Businesses & Users) we putting the ICO funds towards assets building - and we call assets building all the structures/ businesses and partners that we will brin g on board to start using DTC without need of conversion, suppliers/ manifacturers and banks will be brought to the game here) to minimize at the very best the need for Exchange before using DTC

These are the word coming from the CEO. More power to DTC.

Moreover he added:

including the Massive promotion of DTC aimed not only at favouring the easy acceptability and usability of DTC but other CryptoCurrencies as well - we get our Inspiration from that American Exploit who travel almost round the world without spending anything but BTC, from flight booking to hotel and taxi, to Feeding...

With the Help of Leaders / Country Reps... (as we use a complete different approach)... we won't just put a coin out there in the altCoin Jungle, but we will follow and contribute to the expansion and usability of DTC in a global scale
Pages:
Jump to: