Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 6. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
why i cant see any updates on the total amount the your ico have raised?  wont you have any reports? its already been a week since it has ended. we are waiting for updates though.  hope to see some of it soon.
I guess you're  not visiting our website because it is displayed there.

However, for the information of everyone here DITCOIN ICO have raised $10,840,144.817 equivalent to DTC 8,672,115.854 and we reached 98.32% of our Hard Cap.  Cheesy

You can all see that figures in our website at https://ditcoin.io  Wink
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Dudes, this is so fucking annoying. Good I didn't send a lot of money, because even if it's not a scam, I don't want to support such assholes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
why i cant see any updates on the total amount the your ico have raised?  wont you have any reports? its already been a week since it has ended. we are waiting for updates though.  hope to see some of it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

A scam accusation for 1ETH? And where is that wallet coming from.  Grin
Activity: 51
Activity: 826
This is nice update about the release of these four types of wallets to make this coin useful. I hope this will be available as planned by the officials of the team. One thing is potential is much in the project only thing is to be seen the way these goals and targets will be achieved in efficient way makes the difference.
Activity: 51
Activity: 18
The premise sounds promising and it seems like everything is going well with the ICO. Not sure how to take several people here complaining about no response from the dev team/support...
Activity: 1
hi

why doesnt your support reply to any emails? neither on your facebook page? not very good communication and as far i see there is some issues with payments from people not getting thru or cleared, not a good look
Great News to Everyone! Smiley Shocked

Person-to-person Payments (p2p) online technology that allows everyone to transfer/sell DTC to another individuals account will start as we release the following;

1. Web Wallet
2. Windows Wallet
3. Mac Version Wallet
4. Android Wallet

We will release all of this not later than this coming week. Cool

Visit our FB page for more exciting details... Because our journey with DITCOIN does not end in our ICO but it's just the beginning of the big vision we are all looking for.  Wink
Goodluck. What do you mean by working product? This project is still in ICO. And this currency is for business transaction purposes. Try to contact facebook support. Or PM me so that I can forward your message to the dev team.
If you read the roadmap info - main net launched in October?
Being late on road map does not mean that there are a scam. I'm not defending the devs team but I'm just not seeing your point of accusation and also main net already released. I will help you once you provide technical valid proof. Please stop bullshitting here for now. The distribution of the token is more complex than regular erc20 tokens ICO.

You call this bullshitting? I've sent some money but didn't receive shit. I've sent pm's about this and also a message through the form on the website, but no reply for 3 days already.
Don't be bothered if you already sent message in our live support, just wait, and they will surely solve your problem. You can also message our FB page to resolve your problem faster. But, rest assured that it will be resolved soon.

Still no reply
Activity: 448
The last time i checked your site, maybe 8 hours ago, the progress of the token sale is around 77% over 8M dollars raised. And now i have checked its already 98% over $ 10,811,437.481 raised? Is this all true?  Huh
Yup. All of that data provided in our website are all true. It just simply mean that big investors are purchasing DTC in the last minutes of ICO and this is AWESOME!  Shocked

Well it is great if the figures are true then. But i was wondering when will the ico ends? I thought its on december 7, it is now december 8 already. I went to the site, the ivo is still on going.
copper member
Activity: 22
Don't do any trade to me
The last time i checked your site, maybe 8 hours ago, the progress of the token sale is around 77% over 8M dollars raised. And now i have checked its already 98% over $ 10,811,437.481 raised? Is this all true?  Huh
Yup. All of that data provided in our website are all true. It just simply mean that big investors are purchasing DTC in the last minutes of ICO and this is AWESOME!  Shocked
Goodluck. What do you mean by working product? This project is still in ICO. And this currency is for business transaction purposes. Try to contact facebook support. Or PM me so that I can forward your message to the dev team.
Being late on road map does not mean that there are a scam. I'm not defending the devs team but I'm just not seeing your point of accusation and also main net already released. I will help you once you provide technical valid proof. Please stop bullshitting here for now. The distribution of the token is more complex than regular erc20 tokens ICO.

You call this bullshitting? I've sent some money but didn't receive shit. I've sent pm's about this and also a message through the form on the website, but no reply for 3 days already.
Don't be bothered if you already sent message in our live support, just wait, and they will surely solve your problem. You can also message our FB page to resolve your problem faster. But, rest assured that it will be resolved soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I see this project will get great success, Ditcoin reached over $ 10,811,837.468 great job from the Ditcoin team, congratulations.
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Pages:
Jump to: