Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 9. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Hello Ditcoin supporters and investors!

We are so happy and proud to announce this...  Smiley Grin

Blockchain lending pioneer MicroMoney will support DitCoin project's ICO, the First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset and Community Building. Companies have common goals - they use FinTech to develop the existing banking system.

Visit our FB page for more exciting details. Thanks!

Nah that was great news.. keep updating us dev. from 1 to 10 , i have feeling that this coin will have 8/10 rating for the most popular project  Grin

10/10 rating for me it will be end soon few more days, a few effort for us to encourage more people to join our community having this great project.

This will attract more investor, what a good partnership with Micromoney Smiley, what is great here is that campaign manager was so active to reply for all the concern and request which made him future star/famous manager like lauda, yahoo and lot of more, this manager done lot of help for the ico success, More power for us!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Blockchain lending pioneer MicroMoney will support DitCoin project's ICO, the First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset and Community Building. Companies have common goals - they use FinTech to develop the existing banking system.

Nah that was great news.. keep updating us dev. from 1 to 10 , i have feeling that this coin will have 8/10 rating for the most popular project  Grin
The devs are now double effort on marketing expect some surprises in the following days while the ICO are near to end.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

Activity: 449
Merit: 100
I think ditcoin will be the first business driven project that located in the philippines. I see the improvement of this project because im also a pilipino and im from pampanga the building is almost 2-3kilometers away
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Good day. I am interested for the project. And im willing to help and support for this project. Waiting to be part of DITCOIN. GOODLUCK..
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

https://imgur.com/a/xwxoF
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
This is an ICO that I joined that I can see the plans and future projects becoming a solid proof of an established coin. The developers and the founder working hand in hand creating a solid community. Ditcoin will go beyond the unexpected. It will go global and no one could stop it! More power DTC any SkyGold!
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
First i would say this project was interesting but i am sorry for my misunderstanding to dev and team i cannot see the most unique features you have. I mean like you say on announcement there are so many altcoin out there. I can understand that Ditcoin was purpose as payment in e-commerce and that was great idea but seller still need $ for their supply so is this system is automatically deposit $ into seller account or we still need manually sell it on exchanges?

and once again sorry for my misunderstanding.

it goes like this, in our e-commerce we will be integrating the DTC as a mode of payment in all products and services that we offer. if you are a dtc holder, you can easily use it to our ecommerce to avail products and services. if not, there will be a wallet application which can be downloaded from google playstore/app store, people needs to download it. and have it load by purchasing dtc in a form like a LOAD WALLET CARD.

DTC will be used a lot in transactions, soon buildings and ph will acquire the process of it and dtc can be the first crypto to do it, since btc is way expensive now ,dtc can be a good backup and can work well in the future.
First i would say this project was interesting but i am sorry for my misunderstanding to dev and team i cannot see the most unique features you have. I mean like you say on announcement there are so many altcoin out there. I can understand that Ditcoin was purpose as payment in e-commerce and that was great idea but seller still need $ for their supply so is this system is automatically deposit $ into seller account or we still need manually sell it on exchanges?

and once again sorry for my misunderstanding.

it goes like this, in our e-commerce we will be integrating the DTC as a mode of payment in all products and services that we offer. if you are a dtc holder, you can easily use it to our ecommerce to avail products and services. if not, there will be a wallet application which can be downloaded from google playstore/app store, people needs to download it. and have it load by purchasing dtc in a form like a LOAD WALLET CARD.
how am I going to join here?
what are the steps?
Hi! Thank you for your interest in joining this one of a kind project. Here's how you can join and participate in our ICO:
1. Visit our website at https://ditcoin.io. Just register and after that you can now buy your own DTC. ICO will end this 7th of December 2017, so better to hurry now.
2. You can also join our Telegram account for us to assist you better. https://t.me/joinchat/Fdzde0MvuaFoVmGzdShfYQ

Welcome to Ditcoin Community!  Cheesy
Activity: 99
how am I going to join here?
what are the steps?
Thanks for the support everyone!  Smiley Wink

Here's another information about DITCOIN that will surely amaze you.

the DITCOIN CORE

Introduction

As Cryptonote/Monero based technology, Ditcoin is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralised digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so.

Privacy: Ditcoin uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default.

Security: Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25 word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once, and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen.

Untraceability: By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Ditcoin is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable, but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer.

About this Project

This is the core implementation of Ditcoin. It is open source and completely free to use without restrictions, except for those specified in the license agreement below. There are no restrictions on anyone creating an alternative implementation of Ditcoin that uses the protocol and network in a compatible manner.

As with many development projects, the repository on Github is considered to be the "staging" area for the latest changes. Before changes are merged into that branch on the main repository, they are tested by individual developers in their own branches, submitted as a pull request, and then subsequently tested by contributors who focus on testing and code reviews. Monero's development is also well followed to sweet futur improvements according to Ditcoin own behavior. That having been said, the repository should be carefully considered before using it in a production environment, unless there is a patch in the repository for a particular show-stopping issue you are experiencing. It is generally a better idea to use a tagged release for stability.

https://imgur.com/a/lbFED
Activity: 213
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Another interesting project, that have a nice and very good developer and a promising project that will connect us the world of crptocurrency.Hope for success of this project. Keep it up Develeopers and People behind this project.     Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
This ICO has very fast to increase its rate and potential growth. The devs are very hardworking and continouos in supporting their investors. I think Ditcoin is the next Bitcoin. I hope for this project yo be a prosperous future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
This project has more potiental to be success ,as i can see the program is always good .i hopefully wish this project is continues. and ill  just waiting this project successfully , have a nice work,  keep it up and more success.   Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
His project seems to be a success. has been running for some time already many who say will succeed. if this project is successful coin would be expensive with a total of few coin suplay.
Hi Everyone!  Wink Smiley Here's some update about Dicoin. Please click the link: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ditcoin-just-landed-taking-cryptoworld-storm/
Activity: 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Very interesting project to look forward to. After reading its whitepaper this project would surely be successful, because of having good developers. I will support this project. Cheers!!!!
Activity: 1
Everything seems to be very promising. I have a question about the CCE Module though.

How is the exchange rate 'DTC/local currency' is calculated? In case the local currency in question is pegged to 'USD/local currency' basket, the 'DTC/local currency' rate shall depend on the 'DTC/USD' rate, am I right? If so, the the 'DTC/local currency' rate must be calculated by, first, translating DTC into USD and further translating USD into local currency. So the question is: the exchange rates ('DTC/USD' and 'USD/local currency') of which exchanges will be used to do so?
Or the 'USD/local currency' exchange rate will be used as set by the local financial authority (since such rate is usually the lowest)?

The next thing is, there are lots of currencies out there pegged to USD and EUR, so with the increase of the number of transactions you will probably face quite challenging predicament with scalability. How will it be dealt with?

I also would like to know how volatile the Ditcoin would be? It's not pegged to any currency, right? If so, does it mean, that the coin heavily depends on the sheer market demand which in its own turn depends on how ubiquitous the transactions with Ditcoin are and how effective it is as to the currency exchange?

I'd be glad to get any kind of explanation, even the vaguest.
Pages:
Jump to: