Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 7. (Read 19872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Ok, that looks like a scam to me:

1. No working products

2. No technical specs in the whitepaper about the coin

3. Funding is 8.5 mln already, but there are no wallet addresses you can check

4. Sent some funds but did not receive any coins, and no reply from support

Be careful with this one

Goodluck. What do you mean by working product? This project is still in ICO. And this currency is for business transaction purposes. Try to contact facebook support. Or PM me so that I can forward your message to the dev team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi DITCOIN supporters!  Smiley Wink

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Buy your DTC now... for more info just visit our website or our social media accounts. Thanks!

I see.. so in order to see the progress we need to register, right? But it would have been better if we will be no longer required to register. But im happy to see that you already has started to contact major exchange for listing of ditcoin. 
Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink

Atlast you have made it visible to the public regarding the progress of the ico. But van we even have an address to verify those amounts you have raised? An eth, btc address?

You have a point. I think they need to be transparent about the funds. Cause having just a figures vissible to public is not enough. There should be something or addresses which the funds can be track on. Cause how do we know if those figures are true or nor not or they jist manipulating the figures to make the investors believed that many have trusted their project. Hope the team will take this into consideration.
Activity: 378

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Buy your DTC now... for more info just visit our website or our social media accounts. Thanks!

I see.. so in order to see the progress we need to register, right? But it would have been better if we will be no longer required to register. But im happy to see that you already has started to contact major exchange for listing of ditcoin. 
Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink

Atlast you have made it visible to the public regarding the progress of the ico. But van we even have an address to verify those amounts you have raised? An eth, btc address?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
How soon do you think the token will start rising in value and for how much? Any estimations made on that?

Hey mate. I followed the facebook account of ditcoin, and last they i saw that they have posted about this increasing value after the ico..
Here is the link for that,   https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=511027322629599&id=479523462446652

We are in 77% ICO SALES. 
BUY DITCOIN now and get 10% Bonus!

Estimated Value afer ICO:
10$ to 15$ after 2 months
15$ to 30$ after 4 months.
100$ to 300$ at the end 2018

Name: DITCOIN

Abbreviation: DTC

ICO Starts:  November 7, 2017 / 17:00 UTC +8

ICO Ends:   December 7, 2017 / 17:00 UTC +8

Token Price:  01.25USD / DTC

Total Supply:  37,000,000.00 DTC

ICO Supply:  9,000,000.00 DTC

Currencies
Accepted:         BTC, XMR, ETH

Whitepaper:  https://ditcoin.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf

Bitcointalk:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-ditcoin-first-business-driven-cryptocurrency-based-on-asset-2357482.

Twitter:        https://twitter.com/dit_coin

Facebook:        https://www.facebook.com/DitCoin

Telegram:        https://t.me/joinchat/Fdzde0MvuaFoVmGzdShfYQ

GitHub:  https://www.github.com/ditcoin

Here's the screen cap about that too,

https://imgur.com/fHlWROJ
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How soon do you think the token will start rising in value and for how much? Any estimations made on that?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hallo followers Ditcoin, how do you feel after following this project? I think you will be happy because I think this project must be a success. I hope this project goes as planned.
Activity: 273
Ok, that looks like a scam to me:

1. No working products

2. No technical specs in the whitepaper about the coin

3. Funding is 8.5 mln already, but there are no wallet addresses you can check

4. Sent some funds but did not receive any coins, and no reply from support

Be careful with this one
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
an interesting project.
good luck.
Activity: 273
Hey I sent the exact amount of ETH I was asked in the dashboard, but it still says partial payment and I have no DIT. I've sent a pm, but no reply. I wanted to buy some more, but now I'm not sure

Activity: 742
wow ditcoin already raised 77.87% of their hard cap. hope the project  is going to hit in exchanger. But i want to know one more thing. what will you do unsold token? will you burn unsold token?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far but unfortunately in our country there is There is no linkedin so as not being able to achieve maximum value, I really hope big with this project and able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally.
Hi DITCOIN supporters!  Smiley Wink

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink
lol, that's why many people are not interested in your project. as you know,  most people are more interested after they see all the information visible on the website. how many percents of people want to read whitepapers and other information if one important thing they do not know?

I hope you understand it and good luck for you're project   Smiley

Definitely true! The team shouldve dome this in the first place so encourage more and attract more investors especialy if they see there are many investors too who have trusted the project. But still i guess its not yet too late. We still have 2 days to go.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Hi DITCOIN supporters!  Smiley Wink

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink
lol, that's why many people are not interested in your project. as you know,  most people are more interested after they see all the information visible on the website. how many percents of people want to read whitepapers and other information if one important thing they do not know?

I hope you understand it and good luck for you're project   Smiley
Activity: 32

Activity: 32

Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Hello everyone in ditcoin community. Any updates about the amount you   currently have right now? Where i can find the updates? No updates about the amount raised in your social media accounts  

True, I can't see it on their website too, I'm hoping that blockeye or the developer will post some updates regarding on the amount raised. It is important in order to bring out more investors. Grin and to know the project's progress.
Hello everyone in ditcoin community. Any updates about the amount you   currently have right now? Where i can find the updates? No updates about the amount raised in your social media accounts 
Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I want to know the minimum goal funding of ditcoin as well as its maximum goal funding please.
Did they already achived their soft cap if there's any? Cause i cant see deyails about that matter.

As I read in the first page, there's no minimum cap for this token. And as for the unsold token they'll burn it.
Oh well, I'm just wondering too why there's no minimum cap.
and we could now how much they have raised at present , where do you guys see the ico resault about this project?

it's not publice until the ico end?
seeing Lauda wearing Ditcoin signature make me thinks to invest more in it.

LOL, Don't invest in the project just by seeing well-known person are using their promotion material instead do more research and try to analyze if you will gain. You must decide for yourself. But seeing Lauda wearing DTC signature means a lot for this project. The devs still have some bullet in their sleeve for Ditcoin Promotion. Stay tuned Wink

Well i must say you are so correct bounty manager. Well known people endorsing on a certain project doesnt mean it is a good project, of course this is all part of what we call "marketing strategy". As what you have said,  thorough research about the project, about the team is a must! But in terms of ditcoin, i believe that this is one of the good projects we have right now. Cant wait for the end of the ico.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Im working one of the car companies that you have given awards to.. are they into cryptocurrency too? Are can you please explain atleast whats the relevance of that? Do they know you're into cryptocurrency, cause if that happens it is a good opportunity for them to know about this whole cryptocurrency thing.
Pages:
Jump to: