Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 2. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
DTC is a project last year, seeing the thread just started crowded, has finished progress?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Prove of participation :
Telegram :@souradip1
twitter: @_souradas
YouTube : YES
ETH address:0xf21B3817e73Ebe7E1781097bc44dEb32683642E1

Am rest assured of the success of this prospective project
and promising. I hope you will be great success in future.
god bless your project.
Activity: 34
Prove of participation :
Telegram :@sumitbdn3
twitter: @sumitbdn
ETH address:0x498B7d792d833fdB6D8796c458086A7f2c9289Af

Am rest assured of the success of this prospective project
and promising. I hope you will be great success in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
interesting idea. the team is strong enough. Is the coin currently traded? can you buy it? which stock exchanges will be listing?
Activity: 132
Prove of participation :
Telegram :@incess00
twitter: @eihn28

This is an amazing project.
Activity: 22
Prove of participation :
Telegram :@Acebaba
twitter: @mrace2day2

0x5EECB0FE63E66354Ef89ecec6650184049652161

Am rest assured of the success of this prospective project.
Activity: 94
Finally in. Just downloaded the wallet and participating in the airdrop.
Really excited because this is our thing. It's wonderful that Africa is Finally adopting blockchain technology, going along with the flow. Not showing up on the scene eons after it has gone mainstream.
Weldone guys!
Activity: 52
This is interesting, owning to the fact that total supply is reasonable and it'll help on showing more light on blockchain. Kudos devs
Activity: 14
Prove of participation :
Telegram :YES
twitter: YES

This project stands out among others. The dedication of the developers is overwhelming and thus, the success of the project is assured!!
Activity: 71
The Future is here. This Project is the Future.
Activity: 18
Great project.  I love it,  looks really promising
Activity: 62
I like the project. Especially the fact that everything is clear and accessible. Respect creators and staff. Let all of you get great
Activity: 14
Very much elated to be part of this project, glad yo here, the future is indeed great.
Activity: 31
Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch
Activity: 5
this project is very awesome i must say....
when do you plan being listed on exchange sites?
[/quote]
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Is there an ditcoin explorer? I can not understand - there were coins on the wallet (address) and now there are no coins, and there is no transaction to the taken out somewhere. Help me to understand.
Activity: 11
Don't know about you, but TradeSatoshi is not stupid exchanger, and so many coins are there too,  and some are there as their unique place where they can be traded.
so, TradeSatoshi is not a stupid exchange, I don't know why you got kicked out but Ditcoin has a new administration from what i heard.
This is one of the most ridiculous ICOs that I've participated. They completed their ICOs months ago, created their wallet months ago, but they have failed to respect their vision which was outlined in their whitepaper. I invested quite a good amount of money and got anxious that my investment was never going to be recovered as they have failed to list their token on good decent exchanges apart from stupid tradesatoshi. So I asked their admin when can I expect them to list their DTC on a decent exchange. They frequently give false hope and what I observed in their telegram group is that they occasionally pump and dump their coin intentionally on tradesatoshi. But since I sincerely I asked they are acting like this and they have banned me from posting on their group. I bet I'm not the only one who has this experience. I am an investor of this project, I have every right to get anxious, frustrated. I am obliged to give my opinions, suggestions. They should have warned me beforehand. Anyone wants to buy DTC in current condition should think twice.
Activity: 17
Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines.  Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

https://i.imgur.com/Zl2FZr4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DnYjxJ6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eaee6MN.jpg

Beatuful girls  Roll Eyes
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
This is one of the most ridiculous ICOs that I've participated. They completed their ICOs months ago, created their wallet months ago, but they have failed to respect their vision which was outlined in their whitepaper. I invested quite a good amount of money and got anxious that my investment was never going to be recovered as they have failed to list their token on good decent exchanges apart from stupid tradesatoshi. So I asked their admin when can I expect them to list their DTC on a decent exchange. They frequently give false hope and what I observed in their telegram group is that they occasionally pump and dump their coin intentionally on tradesatoshi. But since I sincerely I asked they are acting like this and they have banned me from posting on their group. I bet I'm not the only one who has this experience. I am an investor of this project, I have every right to get anxious, frustrated. I am obliged to give my opinions, suggestions. They should have warned me beforehand. Anyone wants to buy DTC in current condition should think twice.
Activity: 22
what a wonderful project..
Pages:
Jump to: