Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 4. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Anyone here have tried the https://ditcoin.trade ? Would be good to see if anyone willing to share the experience in selling/buying ditcoin through the site. I wanna to try but seems that I need to do KYC before I can make an order, which is something that I dont really like to do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I also found tokens in my office. It was unexpected. Now we will wait for information about the exchangers. I saw in the information in facebook that Ditcoin approval is now expected on three exchanges
i just wondering if ditcoin will still pay all participant on bounty and signature campaign . the manager posted on the other thread asking help to follow up for the payment and he said that the spreadsheet already submit to the company. i tried to sent them message on telegram but the telegram does not existed anymore.
The administrator in the telegram informs that the distribution is already under way. We will continue to wait. I hope that soon we will get them.

I can confirm that I have received DTC from the bounty distribution. Finally after long time waiting I can see the token on my wallet. Would be great to see an update of the project, but as I can see on the telegram group, the admin is not really active. There are too many spams with non English language and the admin do not really care about it. Should we say it is a useless token?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I would like to see a white paper. Do not download from the link. An error is generated. In the team - judging by the photos a lot of women. Will they pull?
i just wondering if ditcoin will still pay all participant on bounty and signature campaign . the manager posted on the other thread asking help to follow up for the payment and he said that the spreadsheet already submit to the company. i tried to sent them message on telegram but the telegram does not existed anymore.
The administrator in the telegram informs that the distribution is already under way. We will continue to wait. I hope that soon we will get them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Admin of the telegram group

DITCOIN
Dear members, bounty distribution will start from tomorrow and will be completed within next week. Thanks for being with Ditcoin.

but why ditcoin.io is changed to ditcoin explorer ? how to withdraw ditcoin from that site..?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Admin of the telegram group

DITCOIN
Dear members, bounty distribution will start from tomorrow and will be completed within next week. Thanks for being with Ditcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Чтo тo oчeнь пoдoзpитeльнo, никтo нe oтвeчaeт, нeyжeли тpyднo, нaпиcaть, тoгдa тo бyдyт pacчeты,  нe вoлнyйтecь y нac вce пoд кoнтpoлeм. Пpoeкт нe cдyлcя.
We can only guess that payments will be made in the near future. We continue to wait further. I think that the project has a great future

Admin of the telegram group of ditcoin has said that it will be delivered in short time but still there is no exact date when it will start the distribution. What makes me a bit afraid is the ditcoin.io account here is not active since the end of December. It would be great if Blockeye can inform us when was the last time he could communicate with the dev and what was about?
We can only guess that payments will be made in the near future. We continue to wait further. I think that the project has a great future
The project is done and distribution for campaign is running. the token price of ditcoin will rise rapidly when the token distribution is completed. because now there are still many who have not sent a wallet to the bounty manager so that the distribution so late.
are you admin or dev? many people bounty hunter not received and dev not said when distributed will come, i think if dev said so make us calm down. if you said many people have not sent a wallet to the bounty manager i think manager campaign can show who already finish sent wallet at spreadsheet

Let me ask you once again, which bounty you participated for this project? I cant find rahmat86 on the bounty spreadsheet, but I can only find a telegram username @rahmatfirmansyah claimed by bitcointalk username "neng_gelis" and another telegram username @rahmat 93 claimed by bitcointalk username "ahmadinejad93". Are you claiming for one of those accounts? I guess you are the same with neng_gelis because the telegram username is rahmatfirmansyah which is identical with your facebook account "rahmatfirmansyah34". Coincidence?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
The project is done and distribution for campaign is running. the token price of ditcoin will rise rapidly when the token distribution is completed. because now there are still many who have not sent a wallet to the bounty manager so that the distribution so late.
are you admin or dev? many people bounty hunter not received and dev not said when distributed will come, i think if dev said so make us calm down. if you said many people have not sent a wallet to the bounty manager i think manager campaign can show who already finish sent wallet at spreadsheet
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hello sir,  Why until now i don't got payment bounty? Is it now distribution or still waiting?

Only the dev who knows when the exact date of the distribution like what is said by the manager on his last post in the bounty thread. You only need to wait, hope the dev will answer it soon or the manager will announce it here once he get an answer from the dev.
By the way, which bounty you were in. I checked the spreadsheet but I could not find your name.
   вы мeнeджep кoмпaнии? Кaк вы пpoвepили тaблицy, и мeнeджep вpoдe был дpyгoй,  чтo тo тyт нeчиcтo, мoжeт xoть ктo тo пpoяcнить cитyaцию, cнaчaлa peгиcтpиpoвaлиcь нa 1 caйтe, пoмoм вeбкoшeлeк, пoтoм пpeдлoжили eщe 1 caйт,  Booбщe ктo тo oтвeчaeт зa cвязь c пapтнepaми.
Hello sir,  Why until now i don't got payment bounty? Is it now distribution or still waiting?

Only the dev who knows when the exact date of the distribution like what is said by the manager on his last post in the bounty thread. You only need to wait, hope the dev will answer it soon or the manager will announce it here once he get an answer from the dev.
By the way, which bounty you were in. I checked the spreadsheet but I could not find your name.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
https://ditcoin.co/invites/31b03b8d7a90c27627ba71f170f7f4ed
Now you can transfer ditcoin tokens to lending platform. All you need to login in http://ico.ditcoin.io/ and place transfer order. Minimum transfer amount is 10 dtc. Those who has account in lending with same email address, it will be credited automatically. And those who don’t have account in lending platform (https://ditcoin.co), need to create one with same email. Transferring process may take up to 24 hours or more. To create account with the lending platform just click this link https://ditcoin.co/invites/31b03b8d7a90c27627ba71f170f7f4ed
Why do I need a bitcoin purse, and can I specify the purse registered on the website?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
yжe 2 нeдeли  пpoшлo, пocлe тoгo, кaк дaл, нoмep вeб кoшeлькa в личкy пo зaпpocy бayнти мeнeджepa, и ничeгo нa кoшeлькe  нeт. Moжeт  ктo oтвeтить, кoгдa  или cкoлькo вpeмeни идeт зaчиcлeниe.

The manager's message in the branch of generosity on January 12.
Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENT: To all participants that still didn't submit their DTC WALLET ADDRESS
There are still many guys who didn't send it. And I want to remind all to follow the proper submitting instructions above, I planned on sending the sheets to dev ASAP. You have until Tomorrow to comply.

P. S
Those who will be late, will be included on 2nd Batch Distribution, in which date is still unknown.

So, Please Cooperate.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Still no news and no annoyed users which makes me think that no one fell for this scam (this is actually good)
Pages:
Jump to: