Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset - page 3. (Read 19872 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think this is a great project and worth to invest . Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
i tought many investors frustrated about price now, Team is so clever telling us all to cancel order at cheap price but we all can see so many people want to sell. who gives a bad post about ditcoin then will get banned in offical telegram.
this project has failed
Activity: 55
DitCoin best cryptocurrency the world
Activity: 81
Is this coin still recommended to be mine?
Activity: 1148
is this token already distributed ...?
if it's why I have not goto ya ,,
indeed I am late for the wallet information ...
due to my internet constraints ...
but in my telegram send a message to the manager there has been no response until now

maybe distributed bounty reward is closed now because long time ago and you where for information ? dev now busy about add exchange to cobinhood and exrates.me
if you interest of this project can buy at tradesatoshi.com because price very cheap
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
is this token already distributed ...?
if it's why I have not goto ya ,,
indeed I am late for the wallet information ...
due to my internet constraints ...
but in my telegram send a message to the manager there has been no response until now
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=DIT_BTC
it's cheap 1300sats, did they ever finish their business building project? haven't seen any updates
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
total suply that usually have a bit of a bright future, if the project is well developed, surely the ratenya would be good.
good luck ico him, while see the development first, pingin invest also little - little.
Activity: 686
Last time i checked their Telegram, some admin selling ditcoin with 100% bonus. I asked why are they still selling ditcoin with that kind of bonus, he's answer was "Birthday Special of Angela" and I don't know who's angela is, lol

And why all of the sudden you still sell Ditcoin at 3$ with a bonus of 100% , who will buy from your first investors? If potential buyers would see that flash sale.
Activity: 238
Maybe the team could give information about the exchange for Ditcoin? because until now many are still confused about it.
patiently course the team will soon give you info about this. Maybe the team is still busy taking care of the other its up yet to have time to give info about this exchange.
hopefully, soon there is information about the exchange for Ditkoin token because it is long this project finished.
Activity: 420
Maybe the team could give information about the exchange for Ditcoin? because until now many are still confused about it.
patiently course the team will soon give you info about this. Maybe the team is still busy taking care of the other its up yet to have time to give info about this exchange.
Activity: 560
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I noticed that the DIT token appeared on the Exrates stock exchange. I would like to know when it is planned to introduce other exchanges
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hi, soon new exghanges? tnx
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Ditcoin provides a platform for empowering the workings of crypto currency e-commerce, enabling smooth transactions with higher personal levels. This module is beneficial to buyers and sellers. let's support Projectnya running smoothly.

Where can we trade DITCOIN? THe ICO has ended more than 2 month ago and there is still no liquidity provider for the coin. One month ago they announce the listing on 3 exchanges and still no results?
Activity: 280
Ditcoin provides a platform for empowering the workings of crypto currency e-commerce, enabling smooth transactions with higher personal levels. This module is beneficial to buyers and sellers. let's support Projectnya running smoothly.
Activity: 31
DitCoin hopes that the untraceable transaction, as the team says, is conducive to privacy, which is indispensable in the password world.
Yes, privacy and security are what we seek. We cannot leave it.
Activity: 490
DitCoin hopes that the untraceable transaction, as the team says, is conducive to privacy, which is indispensable in the password world.
Activity: 462
Anyone here have tried the https://ditcoin.trade ? Would be good to see if anyone willing to share the experience in selling/buying ditcoin through the site. I wanna to try but seems that I need to do KYC before I can make an order, which is something that I dont really like to do.
never tried, but if you worried using that websites better wait to list it in other exchange that you prefered to usebefore selling your coin.
Pages:
Jump to: