Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 22. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I dont get the exchange rates. How many tokens can I buy for 2 Eth?
1 ETH = 1600 DTT, so you can purchase 3200 DTT
Merit: 0
I dont get the exchange rates. How many tokens can I buy for 2 Eth?
Hey guys, can anybody compare the costs of DT and any other similar platform  in this industry? cant figure out if it’s worth it or not
Activity: 336
I dont know much about cyber sports gamers market. I know that’s pretty much the same as traditional sports. How is the platform  going to improve selection, recruiting and work in general? 

It will be more professional. Thanks to blockchain, all the users will have to be responsible for the duties the perform. Especially when it comes to working with sponsors. Cuber sports market is developing.
Nobody did this before?
If you meant platforms like DreamTeam then yes, for sure people tried to create something similar. However, only DT manages to form business idea, create necessary tools and attract market users.
How big is the audience today?
Tens of thousands of teams and gamers. Here’s some numbers https://twitter.com/DreamTeamGG/status/991974496436391939
Activity: 112
I dont know much about cyber sports gamers market. I know that’s pretty much the same as traditional sports. How is the platform  going to improve selection, recruiting and work in general? 

It will be more professional. Thanks to blockchain, all the users will have to be responsible for the duties the perform. Especially when it comes to working with sponsors. Cuber sports market is developing.
Nobody did this before?
If you meant platforms like DreamTeam then yes, for sure people tried to create something similar. However, only DT manages to form business idea, create necessary tools and attract market users.
How big is the audience today?

Nobody did this before?

Nobody did this before?

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
good day. What’s the max investment amount?
Activity: 238
Do the teams have to post sponsored ads on their websites? Do  they have it regulated in the contract?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Is there any compensation for a gamer that got expelled from the team before his contract was over according to the platform rules? I do know that it’s not a typical situation
Activity: 364
Will there be more rounds of token sales after the first two phases?
No, this is not planned. Personally, I am happy with this decision.
I read that transfers are a common thing for  gaming industry like in professional sports...
is it true? if so, how much can a player cost?
Activity: 294
Will there be more rounds of token sales after the first two phases?
Activity: 238
researches about players, their preferences, activity, etc... who will buy this information and how much can it cost in the market today?
Activity: 280
Is someone from the former teammates of the project CEO involved in DreamTeam? Are there evaluations of his project from the deserved players? I hope the question is relevant.
There are a lot of opportunities for growth in the gaming industry. Will DreamTeam invest or participate in projects to develop virtual or augmented reality?
you need to understand how much the project will earn in order to invest in it. is DreamTeam gonna hold tournaments, charge membership fees from players that use the platform? how will the income be generated?
there are a lot of opportunities for making profit on the platform. the main ones among them: premium accounts, research, confirmation of ranks, one-time services.
dont forget that there will be a fee for the execution of smart contracts.
OK. are there any confirmed estimates of future earnings?
i havent seen official figures, but i think that cash flows will be impressive. especially considering the growth in the capitalization of the gaming industry, as well as the rapid development of DreamTeam in new markets.
which markets do u mean?
new games that will be available for gamers, as well as new regions. as far as I understand, a big bet is made on the US market, the place of the biggest average profit made on gamers. venture investors already believe in financial prospects – it means a lot!
very well.
Activity: 392
you need to understand how much the project will earn in order to invest in it. is DreamTeam gonna hold tournaments, charge membership fees from players that use the platform? how will the income be generated?
there are a lot of opportunities for making profit on the platform. the main ones among them: premium accounts, research, confirmation of ranks, one-time services.
dont forget that there will be a fee for the execution of smart contracts.
OK. are there any confirmed estimates of future earnings?
i havent seen official figures, but i think that cash flows will be impressive. especially considering the growth in the capitalization of the gaming industry, as well as the rapid development of DreamTeam in new markets.
which markets do u mean?
new games that will be available for gamers, as well as new regions. as far as I understand, a big bet is made on the US market, the place of the biggest average profit made on gamers. venture investors already believe in financial prospects – it means a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: