Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 23. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
you need to understand how much the project will earn in order to invest in it. is DreamTeam gonna hold tournaments, charge membership fees from players that use the platform? how will the income be generated?
there are a lot of opportunities for making profit on the platform. the main ones among them: premium accounts, research, confirmation of ranks, one-time services.
dont forget that there will be a fee for the execution of smart contracts.
OK. are there any confirmed estimates of future earnings?
i havent seen official figures, but i think that cash flows will be impressive. especially considering the growth in the capitalization of the gaming industry, as well as the rapid development of DreamTeam in new markets.
which markets do u mean?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
you need to understand how much the project will earn in order to invest in it. is DreamTeam gonna hold tournaments, charge membership fees from players that use the platform? how will the income be generated?
there are a lot of opportunities for making profit on the platform. the main ones among them: premium accounts, research, confirmation of ranks, one-time services.
i havent seen official figures, but i think that cash flows will be impressive. especially considering the growth in the capitalization of the gaming industry, as well as the rapid development of DreamTeam in new markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
a simple question that i want to get a clear and direct answer to: will the DreamTeam token be the only one on the platform?
i hope it isnt planned to add anything else?

Simple answer: yes! the DreamTeam token is the only  internal platform’s currency of DreamTeam.   you will need to use DreamTeam tokens for any transaction on the platform
Activity: 238
a simple question that i want to get a clear and direct answer to: will the DreamTeam token be the only one on the platform?
i hope it isnt planned to add anything else?
Activity: 266
Are you going to allow well known cyber sports organizations to use DreamTeam platform?
Are you going to have any privileges for investors that spend more money? Dont you think it would be wrong?
Activity: 280
What will it be possible to use the DreamTeam tokens for?
Tokens can be used on DreamTeam platform for trading, and also on other services and exchanges. 
Activity: 224
Is it possible to have tender basis for selling team media rights in the platform?
Activity: 252
What will it be possible to use the DreamTeam tokens for?
There are a lot of promising platforms launched recently and the competition grows. What does DT do for the infrastructure?
Activity: 70
How many unique users are already in the platform? How has it changed for last couple of months?
Merit: 250
Do you have limits for the max amount of investment during ICO?
No, there are no limits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Do you have limits for the max amount of investment during ICO?
They used to have only CS:GO in the platform. I heard that it’s not so popular any more. What is the management team going to do about it?
They are already doing a lot to change it! Have a look at their official website and you will see what games are currently available and what games will be available soon. They are not going to depend on  CS:GO!
Great! It’s always bad for the business if clients are leaving.
Dont panic! It’s not a tendency. People are coming and going. There are more and more gamers and teams joining DreamTeam platform.
Here’s one of the gamers talking about platform abilities: https://youtu.be/5ouZY29wUeo  He says a lot of things are still being developed.
This video is quite old. I’d suggest for you to register and check it out yourself.
They used to have only CS:GO in the platform. I heard that it’s not so popular any more. What is the management team going to do about it?
They are already doing a lot to change it! Have a look at their official website and you will see what games are currently available and what games will be available soon. They are not going to depend on  CS:GO!
Dont panic! It’s not a tendency. People are coming and going. There are more and more gamers and teams joining DreamTeam platform.
Here’s one of the gamers talking about platform abilities: https://youtu.be/5ouZY29wUeo  He says a lot of things are still being developed.
Pages:
Jump to: