Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 24. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
They used to have only CS:GO in the platform. I heard that it’s not so popular any more. What is the management team going to do about it?
They are already doing a lot to change it! Have a look at their official website and you will see what games are currently available and what games will be available soon. They are not going to depend on  CS:GO!
Activity: 238
They used to have only CS:GO in the platform. I heard that it’s not so popular any more. What is the management team going to do about it?
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
th 10 million? not bad at all. tell me how much you will spend the stages of selling the tokens, will there be any discounts for the investors?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When does the second stage of the token sale end?   
You can find the countdown on the official site https://token.dreamteam.gg
Activity: 358
When does the second stage of the token sale end?   
Activity: 364
Guys, which cryptocurrency can I buy tokens for now? 
Eth and Btc are accepted now.
Guys, which cryptocurrency can I buy tokens for now? 
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Frankly speaking, I havent been following the project for a long time and I’m surprised by the progress made during my absence. League of Legends has appeared, CS:GO community is developing actively.. Are the things going according to the plan?
I dunno how long havent u been following the project, but positive news do appear constantly.  The main recent news is, of course, tha launch of  League of Legends https://twitter.com/DreamTeamGG/status/984104877939978240   
What else has happen during the last month?   
The second stage of the token sale is live now, the first one was finished with the result that had been planned. The development goes in accordance with the plans of project managers. In addition, the team strengthens due to new members.
Fundraising and, consequently, future plans aren’t in danger, right?
It’s okay! There’re 18 or 19 days until the end of the second stage, and more than a half of the amount planned is already collected. I think that everything will go according to the plan. Consequently, we will see the project development, as it’s specified in the road map.
Can u say which big investors have invested in the project? Are there any?
Hi everyone! Frankly speaking, I havent been following the project for a long time and I’m surprised by the progress made during my absence. League of Legends has appeared, CS:GO community is developing actively.. Are the things going according to the plan?
I dunno how long havent u been following the project, but positive news do appear constantly.  The main recent news is, of course, tha launch of  League of Legends https://twitter.com/DreamTeamGG/status/984104877939978240   
The second stage of the token sale is live now, the first one was finished with the result that had been planned. The development goes in accordance with the plans of project managers. In addition, the team strengthens due to new members.
It’s okay! There’re 18 or 19 days until the end of the second stage, and more than a half of the amount planned is already collected. I think that everything will go according to the plan. Consequently, we will see the project development, as it’s specified in the road map.
Activity: 280
Chinese eSports market looks very cool. Does the platform have partners in this direction? Or representation?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Your strategy is based on a growing popularity of eSports. What pace of development is expected? Is there a B plan just in case?

as we know that esport will still continue to grow
I think it would be nice if dreamteam stay focused on their project plan.
Your strategy is based on a growing popularity of eSports. What pace of development is expected? Is there a B plan just in case?
Activity: 266
Will the player's rating be a key indicator of his “life” on the platform? Isn’t it possible to achieve good results without forming a rating?
How will you work with people who have several accounts? Is it possible to track those who interfere with the game?
Activity: 350
What is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?
In your case it is 0.01 Eth!
Pages:
Jump to: