Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 25. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
That’s the first time I’ve discovered a service like DreamTeam. I’m not too fond of games, but the platform got me curious, because it uses almost scientific approach to work in the gaming industry. So many indicators and statistics! Will such analytics be connected with other gaming platforms?
Hello! You made a good point that these services are already well developed, so there is no point to connect it to third-party platforms. Moreover, they can’t invent something fundamentally new. DreamTeam has plans for its own global development.
Well. I’ve found out about the project thanks to this information. I think it might help in promoting the project.
As DreamTeam adds games and enters new markets, the popularity of this platform will be significantly higher than other similar ones. Do not forget about the strategic advantage – the blockchain.
How wide are these plans?
Europe and Asia already use and work with DreamTeam. The markets of North America are going to be next. Now the process of signing agreements with partners is in full swing, the road map is being filled with recent events.
What is so attractive about North America?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
That’s the first time I’ve discovered a service like DreamTeam. I’m not too fond of games, but the platform got me curious, because it uses almost scientific approach to work in the gaming industry. So many indicators and statistics! Will such analytics be connected with other gaming platforms?
Hello! You made a good point that these services are already well developed, so there is no point to connect it to third-party platforms. Moreover, they can’t invent something fundamentally new. DreamTeam has plans for its own global development.
Well. I’ve found out about the project thanks to this information. I think it might help in promoting the project.
As DreamTeam adds games and enters new markets, the popularity of this platform will be significantly higher than other similar ones. Do not forget about the strategic advantage – the blockchain.
Europe and Asia already use and work with DreamTeam. The markets of North America are going to be next. Now the process of signing agreements with partners is in full swing, the road map is being filled with recent events.
Activity: 77
A recruitment platform will be nice for the esports industry. The esports market is growing with loads of potential and coupling it with the blockchain tech and smart contracts look like a win. There's loads of potential in this and I hope it can be fulfiled.
Activity: 406
Given the ambitions of the DreamTeam team, have any major agencies or representatives already joined the platform marketing process?
Activity: 224
Tell me pls  is a smart contract already implemented on the platform?
copper member
You never knows until you try
As far as I could understand this is the seconD ICO ? Why ?
Activity: 238
I heard that the priority direction of the project development is the North American market. And what about Asia?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
According to the developers, how soon will it be possible to make the gamers' industry truly professional? Now quite often these guys lead a wild life.
Activity: 308
The guys from DreamTeam do not lose time despite the turbulence in the cryptomarket and continue to promote the project actively. My respect! I heard that an agreement on partnership with a major investor has been signed... Can anyone give the details?
Yes, now the project can boast that there is such a large venture fund as Mangrove Capital Partners among investors now. This, of course, is the indicator of hard working. And as for the cryptomarket, everything will settle down!
Not bad. What is this fund, what has it also invested in? 
In IT start-ups. In his list there are such famous projects as Skype, Wix, TransUnion. Venture investor itself is a sign of interest from big business.
Is there any info on what they were interested in most of all? 
it is unlikely that someone will disclose these details now, but DreamTeam has something to boast, except ambitions. This is a unique idea, an experienced team, a scale, already passed stages and developments + working platform. That's when they start to invest serious money. The guys just work and they do it. By the way, Alexander Kokhanovskyy's interview can be found here.  https://medium.com/dreamteam-gg/interview-with-alexander-kokhanovskyy-4918ce2a7630
I’m wondering how many funds have already contacted them regarding investment idea?
Activity: 504
it's strange that you have been collecting your planned amount of money for so long) I thought that this project will very quickly collect money because your idea is very necessary))) but you have collected only the half-ruble, I hope you will collect)
Activity: 364
The guys from DreamTeam do not lose time despite the turbulence in the cryptomarket and continue to promote the project actively. My respect! I heard that an agreement on partnership with a major investor has been signed... Can anyone give the details?
Yes, now the project can boast that there is such a large venture fund as Mangrove Capital Partners among investors now. This, of course, is the indicator of hard working. And as for the cryptomarket, everything will settle down!
In IT start-ups. In his list there are such famous projects as Skype, Wix, TransUnion. Venture investor itself is a sign of interest from big business.
it is unlikely that someone will disclose these details now, but DreamTeam has something to boast, except ambitions. This is a unique idea, an experienced team, a scale, already passed stages and developments + working platform. That's when they start to invest serious money. The guys just work and they do it. By the way, Alexander Kokhanovskyy's interview can be found here.  https://medium.com/dreamteam-gg/interview-with-alexander-kokhanovskyy-4918ce2a7630
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: