Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 28. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Why is DreamTeam planning to focus on Europe and North America at the first stage of development?
As far as I understand, there’re much more available option to attract new media partners.
Doesn’t the platform have to focus on the teams and the players? Why do they pay so many attention to the sponsors?

Because the paces of monetization depend on them. In addition, majority of players, especially the CS and Dota ones represent this very regions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Why is DreamTeam planning to focus on Europe and North America at the first stage of development?
As far as I understand, there’re much more available option to attract new media partners.
Doesn’t the platform have to focus on the teams and the players? Why do they pay so many attention to the sponsors?
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What’s the maximum bonus on the ICO?
10% at the main stage and 15% at the preliminary one.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. What’s the maximum bonus on the ICO?
Activity: 252
How long is it until the start of the sales?
13 days, hurry up to land on the white list. 
Activity: 378
How long is it until the start of the sales?
Activity: 224
What commissions will the platform charge for the contracts concluded with its help? will it do this at all?
Activity: 266
Hey. Will the users be able to develop well without the paid options? Or will it become impossible to avoid paying at a particular stage?
Activity: 280
U say that u project will be similar to LinkedIn. Does it mean that we should expect for advisors from the management this platform?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Name 3 main advantages of DreamTeam over its direct competitors, pls. Thanks in advance.
Merit: 12
hey. What about implementation of purchase of in-game items for DreamTeam tokens?
You idea seems to be utopian enough at the current stage, but it may happen in the  future.

Why? I think that many platforms agree to sell not only the items, but the games also for cryptocurrencies.

You’ll be surprised, but I haven’t find any platform that would implement such an idea.
In such a case, you’re very inattentive. Even Steam accepted BTC as payment method recently.
But they had to reject this idea, as u can see. I thin kthat the problem is the volatility of most cryptocurrencies rates.

Most likely, you’re right, but what prevents them from linking the cost in tokens to the cost in fiat? I don’t think it’s too expensive.
hey. What about implementation of purchase of in-game items for DreamTeam tokens?
You idea seems to be utopian enough at the current stage, but it may happen in the  future.

Why? I think that many platforms agree to sell not only the items, but the games also for cryptocurrencies.

You’ll be surprised, but I haven’t find any platform that would implement such an idea.
In such a case, you’re very inattentive. Even Steam accepted BTC as payment method recently.
But they had to reject this idea, as u can see. I thin kthat the problem is the volatility of most cryptocurrencies rates.

Activity: 336
What’s the minimum investment amount in the second round?

0,1 ETH, this makes th platform available even for ordinary gamers.
Pages:
Jump to: