Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 31. (Read 39229 times)

copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Nice to see that hardcap. That is amazing, great effort. Nice to see that the need of such a platform is there. This is such a cool initiative.
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Exciting project! Definiately one solution that will work out good for the increasing need in the growing eSports industry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What is the minimum investment amount on pre-sale?
50 thousand dollars. Considering the bonus size, it is very fair.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One of your team members owns a e-sports organization. You do not find it somewhat contradictory?
Activity: 238
Hello. Is DreamTeam planning to promote financial fair-play in e-sports? Or playground representatives will not interfere with financial questions?
Activity: 364
What is the minimum investment amount on pre-sale?
Activity: 406
Is it possible to add to smart-contracts a question about the amount of compensation? I think that this will stimulate stability on transfer market.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Let’s say I want to become a trainer, but I have poor understanding of the specificities of the profession. Can I hire someone who will teach me?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hi people! Where can I see the Bounty campaign of your project? The gaming industry stores many billions of dollars. I think this project is doomed to success! Good luck
This project is not a bounty company, PR and so enough, you look at partners!
Activity: 196
Hi. Why does DreamTeam believe that the integration of blockchain and smart-contracts is so important for e-sports?
This is obvious for everyone who follows player transfers. The current situation on the transfer market is simply awful.
In addition, associations that protect and unite players exist only in some countries and have weak interaction between themselves.
You are describing problems, when I try to understand what their solutions will look like.
The playground will create interaction platform for players from all around the world, and blockchain will ensure the transparency of actions in the market.
Is this not the task for smart-contracts? Generally, they are used for such purposes.
They will help too. Personally, I hope that there will be formalized a paragraph that for the transfer it is obligatory to negotiate with organization, and not with a player directly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Hi. Why does DreamTeam believe that the integration of blockchain and smart-contracts is so important for e-sports?
This is obvious for everyone who follows player transfers. The current situation on the transfer market is simply awful.
In addition, associations that protect and unite players exist only in some countries and have weak interaction between themselves.
You are describing problems, when I try to understand what their solutions will look like.
The playground will create interaction platform for players from all around the world, and blockchain will ensure the transparency of actions in the market.
The transparency in this business is very important. This will protect young players, and financial payments will be more honest
Activity: 350
Is this not the task for smart-contracts? Generally, they are used for such purposes.
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
If you don't raise 38 million in the second stage, what will be the third stage? Now it's impossible to raise such a large money.

Hi there. We have only two phases of the sale. The aforementioned third one was never planned.
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam, the world’s first infrastructure platform and payment gateway for esports and gaming, announces today the launch of the Blockchain User Wallets & Smart Contracts to enable gaming teams to pay their players’ compensation in DreamTeam Test Tokens! Read more here:

https://medium.com/@dreamteam.gg/dreamteam-launching-blockchain-user-wallets-smart-contracts-testnet-38382a2bd76e
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. What bonus size will be active during first sale days?
If you are talking about main ICO, then 10% during first three days.
Pages:
Jump to: