Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 30. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that a test version of the wallet for DreamTeam users was launched. When will the final one be launched?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many is left before the start of sales?
If my calculations are correct, then exactly a week.
Activity: 224
Will it be necessary to use 2FA to confirm payments, or will it not be necessary? It seems to me that such an approach will ensure maximum security.
Activity: 266
Hello. I heard that you will use the JSONRPC mechanism. Could you tell us about the specifics of its application?
Activity: 224
How about creating your own organization or signing a team? It would be an excellent marketing move.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Maybe it's worth making the platform design more thematic? Today it seems to me too neutral.
Activity: 266
Why did you choose the Open Zeppelin framework for smart contracts? What other options have been considered?
Activity: 238
How many is left before the start of sales?
Activity: 280
Hello. Today there is a tendency to strengthen the regulation of the Crypto-currency. Will it be a problem for your platform?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam has some news! Good news! Great news! Top European VC Firm Mangrove Capital Partners invests in DreamTeam. Check out the details here: http://bit.ly/2JgCo64
Activity: 114
Hello. When is the launch of the platform? I'm just afraid that the DreamTeam team can miss the good moment.
The beta version is already available, so waiting for a full-fledged release is not long at all.
Excellent. And what games will be supported before the official announcement?

Official sources say that these will be games : CS: GO, DotA 2, PUBG and of course LOL. At the moment, these are the most popular online games with millions of fans.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Good afternoon. Do you plan to expand your platform at the expense of classical sports?
The DreamTeam team clearly should not do this. They have a clear direction and they occupy an excellent field.
However, even a slight expansion would significantly increase the reach of the target audience.
Competition in established sports is incredible - getting into them and becoming successful projects will be difficult.
At the same time, there are still no advanced technologies used, so the soil for their introduction is very favorable. The main thing is to attract competent advisors.
I agree with your suggestion that attracting highly competent advisors in the field is very difficult but if able to find it it will be the first step of success

Yep you really need a person which maybe have already  a big name in the esports scene and know about the esportlers pretty well. This would boost you .
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Good afternoon. Do you plan to expand your platform at the expense of classical sports?
The DreamTeam team clearly should not do this. They have a clear direction and they occupy an excellent field.
However, even a slight expansion would significantly increase the reach of the target audience.
Competition in established sports is incredible - getting into them and becoming successful projects will be difficult.
At the same time, there are still no advanced technologies used, so the soil for their introduction is very favorable. The main thing is to attract competent advisors.
I agree with your suggestion that attracting highly competent advisors in the field is very difficult but if able to find it it will be the first step of success
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Hello. Can I buy tokens for a currency?

No, only BTC and ETH are accepted for payment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I buy tokens for a currency?
Pages:
Jump to: