Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 32. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello. What bonus size will be active during first sale days?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. Are you sure that your idea is impossible to implement without using decentralized technologies?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Today the market has very few free mobile applications that provide access to a wide range of statistical data. Can your platform fix the situation?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
If you don't raise 38 million in the second stage, what will be the third stage? Now it's impossible to raise such a large money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Good day! What is the planned hard cover for your ICO?
Is it possible to use your tokens to make purchases in games?
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi people! Where can I see the Bounty campaign of your project? The gaming industry stores many billions of dollars. I think this project is doomed to success! Good luck
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. I guess that having collected 45 million dollars, you could afford to buy hltv.org. What do you think?
Activity: 406
I’ve heard that there will be a tool installed in smart-contracts for tracking game scores. What is it for?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good evening. What is the nominal ICO token price?
During the second stage 1 ETH will be equal to 1600 tokens.
Activity: 294
Good evening. What is the nominal ICO token price?
Activity: 322
Hello. Can I buy tokens for a fiat currency?
On the ICO – no, but markets and exchange offices will for sure provide this opportunity.
Activity: 238
Hello. Can I buy tokens for a fiat currency?
Activity: 63
Wow really interesting and impressive idea
Activity: 602
Good afternoon. Are there any functions that you would have to give up on, in case the hard cap won’t be reached? Or you will implement all of them, but somewhat slower?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. When will your platform be able to announce first successful signing of an agreement with the usage of smart-contracts?
As far as I know, they can be used even today, since they are present in MVP DreamTeam.
So, have any large marketing agencies already signed contracts with players or teams using the platform?
No, because this requires a slight functional extension. The implementation will take place after the second stage of ICO.
So can you say when exactly it will be possible to purchase and sell media rights within DreamTeam?
The WP says it won’t happen before the second half of 2018. Shouldn’t be long now.
Activity: 252
Hello. When will your platform be able to announce first successful signing of an agreement with the usage of smart-contracts?
As far as I know, they can be used even today, since they are present in MVP DreamTeam.
So, have any large marketing agencies already signed contracts with players or teams using the platform?
No, because this requires a slight functional extension. The implementation will take place after the second stage of ICO.
So can you say when exactly it will be possible to purchase and sell media rights within DreamTeam?
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: