Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 34. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. There’re enough paid options on the platform. When will all of them appear on DreamTeam?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Let’s say the player has overestimated himself and attempts to play proved it. Will the scout be able to write a review about  him in order to set his collogues free from wasting time?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What about allowing to buy the tokens for fiat at the ICO stage already? This will increase the chances to reach the hard cap significantly.
Activity: 392
Hello. Will there be any bonuses within the framework of the second round of the  ICO?
The bonuses will be available for first 9 days of sale only.
Activity: 210
Hello. Will there be any bonuses within the framework of the second round of the  ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey. Can US citizens purchase the tokens on the ICO?
Yep, but there’s a couple of conditions: the minimum contribution amount for US residents - 1 ETH, including the account verification cost - $70.
Activity: 98
Hey. Can US citizens purchase the tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 252
Hey. Is there a limit for minimum investment?
No, but i think the team should set one.
Activity: 266
Hello. What are the criteria for global gamers rating  calculation? Can it get higher if I pay for it with tokens?
Today a lot of companies offer details description of game replay but I dont trust them cause they dont give any guarantee. I would be happy to order one on DreamTeam. Do they have this kinda service?
Good day. Can one and the same organization have different teams for different games using only free account?
Activity: 238
Hey. Is there a limit for minimum investment?
Activity: 224
What’s the point to submit the application to a full team? It’s going to make other players in the team nervous.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Nice project here. At a glance, I see a detailed information – the Big Idea. An esport recruitment and management platform that has seen the problems in the industry and proffered solutions that are workable which to me is a major breakthrough. I see the all in one Network solution to the answer of market fragmentation wherein there’s no major board or network on investors, advertisers and database. This is great and I wish them the very best. I hope they get as much users as they want.
Activity: 70
Hi. Can gamers who buy premium accounts will be able to get into the list of 1000 top ranked ones in certain skill?
Of course, why not?
Activity: 266
Hi. Can gamers who buy premium accounts will be able to get into the list of 1000 top ranked ones in certain skill?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
I'm wondering: is it planned to issue any special powers to the ICO members? Still, they support the project at the dawn of its development.

Hey, unkletoken! That's a good idea Smiley We'll think about it for sure.
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
Hello. Can I buy tokens with Ripple?

Hello there! You can buy our tokens with ETH or BTC only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good evening. what is the hard cap of this ICO?
The hard cap for both rounds is $45 million.
Activity: 308
Good evening. what is the hard cap of this ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: