Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 33. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How will be displayed the option of early termination in the smart-contract? Now you can rarely meet a player who worked until the end of the contract.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will the platform report on the expenditure of the budget collected at the ICO? I would not mind to track spending.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can large investors stay anonymous? I think, at least part of the information about them should be available to the public.
Hello. Let’s say, I want to organize a tournament in my city. Approximately how many tokens do I need for this?
Activity: 266
In what way will the smart-contracts impel the organizers to pay the entire amount of the prize money? Deceits are incredibly popular in e-sports.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. If a player receives a denial of his application for joining the team, how soon he will be able to reapply it?
Activity: 364
Hello. What accounts for such gap between the stages of ICO?
I guess that the team set a goal to release a product, and holding a sale would distract them.
Activity: 294
Hello. What accounts for such gap between the stages of ICO?
Merit: 0
Good evening. Can the China citizens participate in ICO?
As far as I know, there are no restrictions for this country.
Activity: 112
Good evening. Can the China citizens participate in ICO?
Will there be on the platform any one-time paid services or is it necessary to buy the premium subscriptions?
It’ll also be possible to buy the range of one-time services , but there’re not so many of them as you’d like them to be.
Could u please give examples? It seems u know much more about the platform than I do.
I’ve only heard about bringing yr account to the top of the rating for some time. Bit is isnt bad, too.
What sense does it make? Sure this service will have demand and the top will be filled with a lot people paid for this.
Believe me, you’re more likely to be noticed when you’re the 100th not the 1000th. Taking into account that the platform is global, this is very important.
Will it be possible to pay for bringing the account to the top of the rating in my region only? I’m not interested in a move so global promotion is senseless for me.
Activity: 406
Will there be on the platform any one-time paid services or is it necessary to buy the premium subscriptions?
It’ll also be possible to buy the range of one-time services , but there’re not so many of them as you’d like them to be.
Could u please give examples? It seems u know much more about the platform than I do.
I’ve only heard about bringing yr account to the top of the rating for some time. Bit is isnt bad, too.
What sense does it make? Sure this service will have demand and the top will be filled with a lot people paid for this.
Believe me, you’re more likely to be noticed when you’re the 100th not the 1000th. Taking into account that the platform is global, this is very important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
as a game addict, i love projects like this. gaming will be forever so im sure this will be succesful
Activity: 154
How do we give information and lessons about this project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What will happen to the tokens used by the users to pay for services? Are they burnt o put in the market to be sold one more time?
Pages:
Jump to: