Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 40. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Reports on the media-popularity of the team will need to be created manually, or will a special tool be created for this?
As far as I know, on DreamTeam you can collect this data in just a few clicks.

This is great news, but who will vouch for the reliability of the information collected and its relevance?
I believe that the platform itself, or its representatives. And why are you so worried about this issue?
I just would not want multimillion-dollar contracts for advertising and promotion to be based on false data.
Any information can be rechecked. I hope that additional elements will be built in for this task.
And the data collection will deal with a simple algorithm, or is it planned to involve artificial intelligence in this process?
Activity: 224
Hello. Reports on the media-popularity of the team will need to be created manually, or will a special tool be created for this?

This is great news, but who will vouch for the reliability of the information collected and its relevance?
I believe that the platform itself, or its representatives. And why are you so worried about this issue?
I just would not want multimillion-dollar contracts for advertising and promotion to be based on false data.
Any information can be rechecked. I hope that additional elements will be built in for this task.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What payment methods to pay for your platform will be provided at the beta-testing stage? I wanna be sure that the token holders will have an advantage.
Good afternoon. Can I hire a professional trainer for myself on your platform? How much approximately it will cost?
Activity: 252
Hey. What’s the nominal price of the token on the ICO?м
0,0006 ETH for 1 token, if my calculations were correct.
Activity: 280
There will be a lot of teams on DreamTeam. Have you taken care of making it impossible for any of them to use the project with malicious intents?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam welcomes Elie Galam, Chief Investment Officer at Eastmore Group, as our newest Advisor. Elie holds a Master’s degree in Mathematics from Harvard University and is an experienced mathematician and a renowned hedge fund manager. He will bring in his invaluable expertise to improve our fundraising efforts during the ICO and advise on the application of DreamTeam Tokens in the future.

http://bit.ly/2HXStfs
Hey. What’s the nominal price of the token on the ICO?м
Activity: 266
Hey. Will it be possible to listen to the recording of the players’ communication during the playing session? his will allow the managers to estimate the player’s communication skills.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Will I be able to gather a team of talents to hold the tournament? Will there be best commentator studios on yr platform?
Activity: 336
You say that you will offer statistics the analogues to which wont exist on any other platform. Can you give an example?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. Arent you afraid that the transparent transfer market can become an obstacle for development o the teams?
On the contrary, all these back-door action will finally be over and the access to cybersport will be simplified by times.
But it’s unlikely that the team will be able to play with a person qualitatively of it knows that he will become its competitor in the near future. 
The players are professionals. Such a situation wont become an obstacle for meaningful cooperation for them.
In addition, the contracts will contain the timeframes and it’s unlikely that it will be possible to cancel a contract in ahead of schedule without a worthy compensation. The interests of all the parties are taken into account.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi. Arent you afraid that the transparent transfer market can become an obstacle for development o the teams?
On the contrary, all these back-door action will finally be over and the access to cybersport will be simplified by times.
But it’s unlikely that the team will be able to play with a person qualitatively of it knows that he will become its competitor in the near future. 
The players are professionals. Such a situation wont become an obstacle for meaningful cooperation for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: