Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 36. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will DreamTeam be available the standard form for concluding an agreement on advertising rights?
I do not think that such an approach can be called practical, or, at least, rational.
But it will be possible to simplify the procedure of their conclusion at times and help small and young teams.
Understand that the reconciliation procedure contains a lot of nuances, so it will hardly ever be possible to unify it.
In addition, do not forget about the differences in legislation. While the world will not have a uniform form, it is difficult to talk about it even within a specific platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will DreamTeam be available the standard form for concluding an agreement on advertising rights?
I do not think that such an approach can be called practical, or, at least, rational.
But it will be possible to simplify the procedure of their conclusion at times and help small and young teams.
Understand that the reconciliation procedure contains a lot of nuances, so it will hardly ever be possible to unify it.
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What bonus will operate under the pre-ICO?
15% for all seven days, or until the hard cap is reached?
Activity: 280
To whom, in your opinion, should media rights belong: to the players themselves, or to the organizations? And should the player fulfill the advertising contract after switching to another team?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam CEO, Alexander Kokhanovskyy, dropped some knowledge on investopedia.com. Join the other 51 million monthly visitors to read his thoughts on the recent PayPal-BTC Rumors.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/whats-behind-mysterious-paypalbtc-rumors/
Activity: 224
Hello. Now in e-sports, the transfer market is already slowly developing. Maybe it's worth holding a meeting with players and team owners to create a single set of rules?
Hello. What bonus will operate under the pre-ICO?
Activity: 406
Let's say a contract with the player was signed in violation of the law. Can it be stopped for this reason?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I was excited to see some team from Egames being partner, SK Navi Smiley. Will this payment platform be for any type of player or just for professionals?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Not all players are advanced users of the latest technologies. Will they be able to figure out in smart contracts?
Merit: 12
Hello. The team says that the only method for making internal payments is tokens, but at the same time, it speaks about the availability for advertisers. Do not you think this is contradictory?

And what is the contradiction? Now, if advertising was free - then it would embarrass me.
I just think that it would be simpler for most advertisers to pay for Fiat.
Perhaps, but offering it as an alternative would be wildly unfair to DreamTeam investors.
It is impossible to find some alternative way to monetize and ensure the growth of the value of tokens, isn’t it?

Why? After all, it is much easier to buy tokens and pay for services rather than to rebuild the entire platform ecosystem.
In this case, it's logical to install the built-in converter, which allows you to exchange Fiat for tokens in just a few clicks. How do you like this idea?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello. The team says that the only method for making internal payments is tokens, but at the same time, it speaks about the availability for advertisers. Do not you think this is contradictory?

And what is the contradiction? Now, if advertising was free - then it would embarrass me.
Perhaps, but offering it as an alternative would be wildly unfair to DreamTeam investors.
It is impossible to find some alternative way to monetize and ensure the growth of the value of tokens, isn’t it?

Why? After all, it is much easier to buy tokens and pay for services rather than to rebuild the entire platform ecosystem.

Pages:
Jump to: