Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 37. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. What is the hard cap for the second pre-sale?
It is $ 7 million and, most likely, will be achieved.
Activity: 224
Hello. What is the hard cap for the second pre-sale?
Activity: 406
Is it compulsory for each player to have his own crypto-currency purse? Or it happens automatically, simultaneously with registration on the platform.
Good evening. Let's say that salaries will be paid in tokens. However, today not all vendors accept crypto-currencies. Maybe it's worth letting part of the payments in fiat?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token in the second round of pre-sale?
1 ETH = 1600 DTT, but keep in mind that there is an additional bonus of 15%.
Activity: 406
Do not you plan to turn your token into a universal payment facility? Such a bitcoin for the cybersport industry.
Hello. In theWhitePaper is written that you plan to attract another 38 million, and on the site, that another 39. Which option is erroneous?
Activity: 266
You say that the average monthly growth is 36%. What kind of indicators are you talking about?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. You expect a lot of users from Europe and the USA. What about China and South-East Asia? There for a long time already and eSports are developing rapidly.
Activity: 364
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token in the second round of pre-sale?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

Join DreamTeam at the 2018 International Economic Blockchain Forum, the DeCenter Cryptoevent, today and tomorrow, March 27th-28th in Moscow. Swing by for a chat. Can't attend the event? No worries! Photos available here: http://bit.ly/2Ga5vdi
Activity: 196
Hello. When is the launch of the platform? I'm just afraid that the DreamTeam team can miss the good moment.
The beta version is already available, so waiting for a full-fledged release is not long at all.
Excellent. And what games will be supported before the official announcement?
In WhitePaper it is written that this will be CS: GO, LoL, PUBG and other games. I believe that the team will do everything in its power to make this list as wide as possible.
I'm surprised that DotA 2 was not included in this list. When will the services related to it be planned?
Activity: 350
Hello. When is the launch of the platform? I'm just afraid that the DreamTeam team can miss the good moment.
The beta version is already available, so waiting for a full-fledged release is not long at all.
In WhitePaper it is written that this will be CS: GO, LoL, PUBG and other games. I believe that the team will do everything in its power to make this list as wide as possible.
Activity: 350
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
Hey. What’s the tool of prediction of the rank of users? It seems to me that it wont have much demand from gamers.

Hi there. We use our machine learning algorithm to calculate the rank of a player. It will be popular since the rank is among key things, teams will be looking at when picking up a new player.
Activity: 336
Hello. Can I get tokens for DASH on ICO?
No, only BTC and ETH are accepted for payment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I get tokens for DASH on ICO?
Activity: 252
Hello. What’s the hard cap of the next round of the ICO?
39 million. I think it will be quite easy to collect it.
Pages:
Jump to: