Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 42. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Is it possible to launch yr own courses which will train cybersport managers?
First, it isnt that easy. Secondly, this profession seems to be creative, so the success isnt guaranteed.
But there will be the tool for team management on DreamTeam. It’s possible to teach to use it.
I think that it will be easy enough to learn to use it and special courses wont be necessary.
However, managing cybersport teams requires knowledge of a great number of nuances, so training will allow to avoid wide-spread mistakes.
These mistakes fade away as experience is gained. You know, they can explain you smth for a long time, but it’s better just to see the process from within once.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. Is it possible to launch yr own courses which will train cybersport managers?
First, it isnt that easy. Secondly, this profession seems to be creative, so the success isnt guaranteed.
But there will be the tool for team management on DreamTeam. It’s possible to teach to use it.
I think that it will be easy enough to learn to use it and special courses wont be necessary.
However, managing cybersport teams requires knowledge of a great number of nuances, so training will allow to avoid wide-spread mistakes.
Activity: 280
How often can users get higher ratings? I think once a month would be the best.
Activity: 266
Good day. Do you think about working with bookmakers? Tokens are perfect for bids.
Activity: 238
How are you going to identify crooks and fight fraud on the platform? There are a lot of them in cyber sports.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
hello, this project looks really interesting, I like its graphics and colors, they make it more pleasant and striking to the eye, I would love to know more about it and see how it develops Wink
Activity: 406
Hello.Will the team be able to get financial support from the fans without the third party being involved?
Activity: 462
If i understand right, the players have a fixed salary, so they have contracts. Does it mean that they can not settle agreements directly with advertisers without accordance with organization? Thx
Never DO AIRDROPS
So, if your project success. What Games that your team will focusing?
Because ESPORTS now have many divisions and seems it is promising project.
Maybe after this You can be a part for STEAM. Huh Grin
Activity: 224
Are you going to have your own team of  analysts? They could check the competency of those who come to the platform?
Good day. When there is a contract signed on the platform Dream Team gets a % from it?
hey there. let’s say top team noticed me. Is my current team able to forbid me from transferring?
It depends on ur contract. I dont thing there will be any problems if the other party is willing to pay.
What’s the point to keep the player that wants to go? He wont do his best anymore.
That’s why nobody does it. However, use a lawyer when you are signing the contract, just in case.
Okay, I’ll keep that in mind. Btw, can I hire a lawyer on the platform since I need the one that understands cyber sports?
hey there. let’s say top team noticed me. Is my current team able to forbid me from transferring?
It depends on ur contract. I dont thing there will be any problems if the other party is willing to pay.
What’s the point to keep the player that wants to go? He wont do his best anymore.
That’s why nobody does it. However, use a lawyer when you are signing the contract, just in case.
Pages:
Jump to: