Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 43. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
Do you know how to earn money playing esports competitively? DreamTeam is creating a payment gateway for esports by applying blockchain and smart contracts technologies, building a marketplace for the whole industry, and offering tools for the esports to grow. Listen to our Marketing Director, Andrey Cherednychenko, and get to know more in this video.

https://youtu.be/rRhW_aJLcEA
DreamTeam Token
Will it be possible to use your tokens for in-game purchases? This option seems to be very promising.

Hi, alexphjones! Tokens can be used only on the platfrom currently. We do not consider our tokens as a payment method in games.
DreamTeam Token
Will it be possible to buy the tokens for fiat money?

Hi there. During thr crowdsale, you can buy tokens for ETH and BTC only.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hey. Do I have to go thru KYC for the second round of the sale?
Yes, it’s mandatory for everybody who wants to buy tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hey. Do I have to go thru KYC for the second round of the sale?
Activity: 322
Hello. What is the hard cap for this ICO?
The team is planning to raise $45 and so far they got $6.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello. What is the hard cap for this ICO?
Activity: 364
Is it possible to find a team font using the premium account? Most of young gamers are strained by the circumstances very much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to use your tokens for in-game purchases? This option seems to be very promising.
Activity: 406
No, only cryptocurrenciess will be accepted, but I’m sure that it’s possible to buy the tokens for fiat in the secondary market.
Activity: 364
DreamTeam Token
Cybersport doesn’t have clear route just like football or hockey. Are u sure that yr platform will manage to solve this problem?

Hey defender! What do you mean by 'route'? 
DreamTeam Token
Can anyone become a cybersportsmen with the help of your platform?

Well, in order to become a successful esports athelete, you should put a lot of work into your passion, but DreamTeam will certainly hellp Smiley 
DreamTeam Token
Hi there. Will the companies developed competitive games get some chare of the income that the platform will get due to this games?

Hi, nicolas. We do not plan to offer game developers additional proposal income-wise because of 2 key points: a) Our platform will increase user engagement in game titles and b) the porduct itself will increase its lifetime value since peoiple will be coming back to play with their team again and again.
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. Will I be able to buy tokens without undergoing KYC procedure?

I’m afraid that such an option is impossible.

Hey there guys. Yes, Gamelander is absolutely right - you won't be able to buy tokens wiuthout KYC procedure. It must be pointed out, however, that our KYC takes about 10 minutes so it should be easy for everyone. 
Activity: 378
Hi. Will there be contracts concluded with professional players? They’d help the promotion of your platform very much.
Activity: 392
Will the managers of the team have to pay extra for views of the profiles of the players? It seems to me that there should as small as possible number of obstacles in this area.
Activity: 350
Hey there. What’s the nominal price of the token?
You get 1600 tokens for 1 ETH. You can make calculation yourself.
Activity: 196
Hey there. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
The e-sports program needs to adapt to the evolving new game mode, and now the team competition is more and more popular.Dream is changing.
Pages:
Jump to: