Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 39. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What about the airdrop before the start of the sales? This attraction tool has already proved its effectiveness.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. What is the total duration of the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 238
Hello. It became interesting to whether there will be advertisement on yr site. If so, what will the income be spent on?
Activity: 224
ARPU of espors is at the extremely low level at the moment. Will DreamTeam really be able to help it to change the situation?   
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Is the amount of  one investment limited on the ICO?

No, you can buy as many tokens as you want to.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Is the amount of  one investment limited on the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey. What’s duration of the second round of the ICO?
30 days exactly, but it seems to me that it will be over ahead of schedule.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hey. What’s duration of the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hello. Arent you afraid that appearance of too big number of tournaments will prevent cybersport from development?
On the contrary – the number of talented players receiving an opportunity to succeed will be increased by times due to this.
I mean that if every small tournament will be filled with advertisement, its effectiveness will decrease by decades of times.
It seems to me that small tournaments are unlikely to draw attention of major sponsors. At the same time, that’s the sponsors who form the prize fund so it’s necessary to create the most advantageous conditions for them.
this platform can certainly provide a solution to it, probably already many who think so and feel worried
i think because of this as a pioneer then most likely will be prioritized more by many people
Activity: 322
Hello. Arent you afraid that appearance of too big number of tournaments will prevent cybersport from development?
On the contrary – the number of talented players receiving an opportunity to succeed will be increased by times due to this.
I mean that if every small tournament will be filled with advertisement, its effectiveness will decrease by decades of times.
It seems to me that small tournaments are unlikely to draw attention of major sponsors. At the same time, that’s the sponsors who form the prize fund so it’s necessary to create the most advantageous conditions for them.
Look at the development of football – there’re a lot of small and amateur leagues, and sometimes really talented payers can be found there. In fact, that’s what they’re necessary for.
Activity: 294
Activity: 294
Activity: 210
If an error is found in the data collected by the platform, can I get a reward for finding it? All the same it will help to improve the quality.
Activity: 196
You pay enough attention to tools for sponsors and promotion. Maybe it's worth emphasizing the game component?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Will an individual player be able to collect data on his media popularity, or is this tool designed exclusively for teams?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good evening. Where can I find the complete list of data contained in the team report? Or will this information appear after the release?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What soft-cap will the second round of sales have?
Apparently, it will not be as such. Still, it was already possible to collect 6 million.
Activity: 112
Hello. What soft-cap will the second round of sales have?
Pages:
Jump to: