Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 54. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. Are not you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?
It seemed to me, this is what DreamTeam wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.
But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.
Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Are not you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?
It seemed to me, this is what DreamTeam wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.
But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Do you plan to hold pre-ICO for the second stage of the sale?
Yes, it will start on April 12, so do not miss your chance.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Do you plan to hold pre-ICO for the second stage of the sale?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How much was collected in the course of the 1st round of the ICO?

It’s written on the site that there’re 6 million dollars collected, so the hard cap is reached.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How much was collected in the course of the 1st round of the ICO?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Hi there. Will it be possible to acquire tokens for fiat on the ICO?

Only BNC and ETH were available at the first stage, and I think that nothing will change.
Activity: 126
Hi there. Will it be possible to acquire tokens for fiat on the ICO?
Activity: 406
Hi there. The team fans usually acquire attributes developed together with the ones they love faster. What about cooperation with producers of gaming equipment?
VR projects appear in the market more and more often. Will u ignore them or will u try to cooperate with their creators?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Why not focus on free games? Their audience is growing several times faster.
What about attraction of professional teams and using them in your  advertisement campaigns? I’ve seen your ads a couple of times and I noticed them only ‘cause I knew about the DreamTeam already.
Hi. Will u cooperate with the producers of the games? Will it be possible to use your platform to raise funds for development?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

The DreamTeam Crew with the help of our Advisory Board and Partners have revised our Whitepaper to show you the in-depth analytics and research that is behind our platform. Also, we Improved our Token Sale Website. The new dedicated website showcases the current esports market situation, key market issues and DreamTeam solutions to them as well as the team behind the project.
Token Sale Website: https://token.dreamteam.gg
Whitepaper 2.0: https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
DreamTeam Token

Stewart Rogers (analyst and full-time journalist of venturebeat.com, one of the largest IT publishing houses), and John Koetsier (journalist, analyst, author at TUNE.com, and speaker) participated in Elevate Conference. After the conference, they did not miss the opportunity to pay a visit to the DreamTeam office, where they shared their industry insights and got to know about our infrastructure platform and universal payment system for gaming and esports!
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam is proud to present the first DreamTeam CS:GO Infographics, where we showcase our platform success and latest data points. Just imagine that in less than 4 months over 300K users registered with 47K+ teams actively searching for players to join them and play competitively. At the same time over 141K players are looking for teams to join. 40% of users are newbies, 56% are semi-pro, and 4% play CS:GO professionally. 50% of users want to become pro, 27% play in amateur leagues and 22% play CS:GO for fun. That’s amazing news as our goal of opening the esports to the general public is coming true. Follow the link to see full stats: http://bit.ly/2Fx8uJk
DreamTeam Token

Dear friends, we invite you to check out the photo gallery from the StarSeries & i-League Season 4 tournament, which is sponsored by the DreamTeam platform - http://bit.ly/2EP9JlX. From today (until February 25) starts the official play-off phase. Professional players and teams battle with each other for the prize-pool of $300,000! If you want to see for yourself what the real esports looks like, you can tune into the live broadcast. Just following the link: https://www.twitch.tv/starladder5
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
this project is very good to follow, such concept like this is very extraordinary and can be a very good long-term project
Pages:
Jump to: