Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 56. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
In the framework of the World Blockchain Summit, DreamTeam CEO took the floor with his speech on "Blockchain & Smart Contracts as Part of Esports and Gaming Ecosystem". And now you can view its recording on our YouTube channel and get to know more about DreamTeam from the source. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAiPOuz-1Lk
DreamTeam Token
Hi there! This information means that tokens will be issued and distributed to ETH wallets after the finish of an audit after the end of the 2nd token sale which starts on the 28 of February.
Activity: 285
Merit: 0
Hi. How many tokens total are going to be for sale during the ICO?

The total amount of tokens is limited to 200.000.000 ($45.000.000).
When exactly investors will receive their tokens?

Hey! Tokens will be distributed to your personal ETH wallet that supportы ERC20 interface after the end of the 2nd phase of the token sale (Febraury 2018) and the following audit automatically.

the information i got on the website is this and i quote "Token issue – 30 days after the end of Token Sale with their subsequent placement on users` wallets within the platform". so am asking if the first phase token should will be released on 15th of January which is 30 days after the first token sale?
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam would like to thank for all the input and reviews provided by our users! We strive to implement updates on a short notice and improve user experience by introducing new features all esports fans would love.

Please read more about latest platform update in our Medium blog: http://bit.ly/2Cfqbvu
DreamTeam Token

Hey! Tokens will be distributed to your personal ETH wallet that supportы ERC20 interface after the end of the 2nd phase of the token sale (Febraury 2018) and the following audit automatically.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems that the project is very smooth, and the team with professional and rich experience is an advantage. I will pay close attention to the project and its development.

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

DreamTeam Token
Hi, are you going to issue token using Waves?

Hi there! It can be Eos/Tezos/Waves or our own platform.
Activity: 9
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if DreamTeam is one of their airdrop target?
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
Hi, are you going to issue token using Waves?
Activity: 249
Token sale looks good. I am waiting for listing on some big exchanges. It is under my radar for screening portfolio. thanks for ANN.
DreamTeam Token

DreamTeam Token

We're excited to say that $6M Hard Cap has been reached!Our Token Sale #1 is closed now! We would like to thank everyone, who decided to take part in the creation of this new infrastructural platform for more than 300 million gamers!Token Sale #2 will take place in February 2018!

token sale #2 any exact date?

We do not have exact dates at the moment. We'll announce this straight after final confirmation.
DreamTeam Token
Hi when can we expect the coin to hit the market and what exchanges are you aiming for?

Hi! Tokens will be distributed automatically after the audit of the second token sale via smart contract. If anything changes, we will inform our investors with instructions. Regarding the exchange, we will provide more information as soon as we have it from our legal consultants - Cooley and Latham & Watkins.
Activity: 112
Activity: 167

We're excited to say that $6M Hard Cap has been reached!Our Token Sale #1 is closed now! We would like to thank everyone, who decided to take part in the creation of this new infrastructural platform for more than 300 million gamers!Token Sale #2 will take place in February 2018!

token sale #2 any exact date?
Activity: 1
Hi when can we expect the coin to hit the market and what exchanges are you aiming for?
DreamTeam Token
Congrats on the successful Pre-ICO. I think you are going to disrupt the whole sector. eGames definitely need smart contracts.

Thank you!)
DreamTeam Token

Activity: 35
Congrats on the successful Pre-ICO. I think you are going to disrupt the whole sector. eGames definitely need smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: