Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 50. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
To my knowledge, it’s possible to track transactions on blockchain for quite a long time. Does this mean that a regular user can learn what the player has spent the prize reward on?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Is it possible to use fiat currency in order to conclude contracts? Or are your tokens the only possible payment method?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi. If you had an agreement with a sponsor on participation in 5 tournaments but the team has attended only 4 of them during the period specified will it be deprived of the payment?
Activity: 252
Hey. What’s the total hard cap of this ICO?
45 million including preliminary  and main stages.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. What’s the total hard cap of this ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. What will be the nominal price of the token on the second pre-ICO?
You’ll get 1600 tokens for 1 ETH.
Good afternoon. What will be the nominal price of the token on the second pre-ICO?
Activity: 364
  Hey there. How long will the second pre-sale last?
If my calculations are correct, 6 days exactly.
Activity: 224
Transfer market in the cybersport area is quite young so far so I’d like to know whether there will be a tool for recruiting of young promising players within the framework of yr platform?
Good afternoon. Sometimes organizers of tournaments delay payments or fade away at all. Wont there be such situations on yr platform?
Activity: 266
What audience are u planning to attract during first 5 years after the launch of the platform? I wanna estimate yr ambitions.
Activity: 406
Hey there. Nowadays cybersportsmen have salaries less by times than the ones of traditional sportsmen. When will this finally change?
Activity: 364
  Hey there. How long will the second pre-sale last?
What organizations have u already settled agreements with? When will they start promoting yr platform?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Usually tournaments are hold on the stadiums or in the theatres. Will it be possible to rent a platform for a tournament in DreamTeam exactly?
Hey. In your opinion, will Twitch remain the leader among the  platforms for cybersport broadcasting for a long time? 
I think it’ll be so fir a couple of years unless   smthng revolution appears earlier.
Do u mean that cybersport will reach TV in several years?
In already did in some countries and has become a fixture there. However, I’ve already mentioned the platforms like Facebook.
Facebook will get the audience only if it does smth with its servers. Nowadays their broadcasts fail extremely often.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. In your opinion, will Twitch remain the leader among the  platforms for cybersport broadcasting for a long time? 
I think it’ll be so fir a couple of years unless   smthng revolution appears earlier.
In already did in some countries and has become a fixture there. However, I’ve already mentioned the platforms like Facebook.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: