Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 49. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Cybersport doesn’t have clear route just like football or hockey. Are u sure that yr platform will manage to solve this problem?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Can anyone become a cybersportsmen with the help of your platform?
Even taking into account the presence of the platform, not everyone can become a cybersportsman. DreamTeam only provides the tools for this purpose.
Do you mean that there’re any additional restrictions on the age or the citizenship?
I’d rather say, on the talent. If you’re ready to train, play every day and advance your skills – you’ll find yr team.
However, it’s necessary to stop working or studding, but the  income isnt guaranteed.
Every cybersport team has its salary. Usually, its amount depends on organization, but, if you’re talented, you wont experience go on hunger strike for sure.
Okay, let’s say I’m going to submit an application in order to enter the team. How much will I have to pay for this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Even taking into account the presence of the platform, not everyone can become a cybersportsman. DreamTeam only provides the tools for this purpose.
Do you mean that there’re any additional restrictions on the age or the citizenship?
I’d rather say, on the talent. If you’re ready to train, play every day and advance your skills – you’ll find yr team.
However, it’s necessary to stop working or studding, but the  income isnt guaranteed.
Every cybersport team has its salary. Usually, its amount depends on organization, but, if you’re talented, you wont experience go on hunger strike for sure.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
The number of people in telegram group is increasing every day and it looks like the project is very attractive.

it proves the project has succeeded in attracting people to participate and will have a positive impact on the project
we hope the project team can maximize it to gain success, and in it's development there is no significant problem
Activity: 336
Is it possible to buy tokens remaining anonymous?
In my opinion, undergoing KYC is obligatory, but you’d better ask the support service.
Activity: 61
The number of people in telegram group is increasing every day and it looks like the project is very attractive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is it possible to buy tokens remaining anonymous?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. Why not focus on free games? Their audience is growing several times faster.

Hi there! We ARE focusing on all types of games where players and teams need our services. Our next game (which we're testing already) will be as Free 2 Play. Thanks for the question.
Activity: 252
Hey. How can you assure the players and the teams that their prize rewards will be certainly paid?
As far as I understand, this issue is already solved ‘cause smart contracts will be used on DreamTeam.
Do you mean that the organizers of the tournament should put all the funds in one smart contract?
I think that not all of them but only the funds prepared to be paid as prize reward. The rest should be distributed according to their dedications.
What dedication are u talking about? Do you mean kinda recoils?
No, this is about organization costs. This means that you will have to pay for hostel, arena, food, commentators’ and show presenters’ salaries and etc. There’re a lot of associated costs. 
Hey. How can you assure the players and the teams that their prize rewards will be certainly paid?
As far as I understand, this issue is already solved ‘cause smart contracts will be used on DreamTeam.
Do you mean that the organizers of the tournament should put all the funds in one smart contract?
I think that not all of them but only the funds prepared to be paid as prize reward. The rest should be distributed according to their dedications.
What dedication are u talking about? Do you mean kinda recoils?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can a sponsor break a contract and refuse to pay without  acknowledgement of the players? It’s quite a popular situation in cybersport nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: