Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 53. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
More and more countries establish ceybersport organizations. Are u planning to cooperate with them?
Activity: 224
Hey there. Why haven’t anyone come up with idea to create such a platform? It seems that it has demand!
Activity: 210
Hello. Nowadays only well-known companies can hold tournaments. Don’t you think it’s a problem?
Arranging a tournament is a quite difficult process, so it’s much better when it’s done by professionals.
However, even holding a tournament for a town or region is a problem. I know it from my experience.
There’s one problem: the sponsors wont invest their funds in prize funds without clear guarantees. They don’t want to risk and this is understandable.
Okay, but DreamTeam uses blockchain and smart-contracts. Did I correctly understand that due to this anyone will be able to hold a tournament? The trust issue will be settled.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Nowadays only well-known companies can hold tournaments. Don’t you think it’s a problem?
Arranging a tournament is a quite difficult process, so it’s much better when it’s done by professionals.
However, even holding a tournament for a town or region is a problem. I know it from my experience.
There’s one problem: the sponsors wont invest their funds in prize funds without clear guarantees. They don’t want to risk and this is understandable.
Activity: 392
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Good afternoon. Today, the e-sports audience is quite limited in age. Do you think this will change?
I think so
moreover, the interest in cyber bets should also increase
Activity: 336
Hi. What rate will the tokens be sold on the ICO?

You’ll be able to buy 1600 tokens for 1 ETH without bonuses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi. What rate will the tokens be sold on the ICO?
Activity: 406
Hello. What is the minimum investment in the second round of the ICO?
If I remember correctly, it will be 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 364
Hello. What is the minimum investment in the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Today, the e-sports audience is quite limited in age. Do you think this will change?
Activity: 238
Hello. Very often organizations refuse the team and pay salaries due to the absence of a single arbitrator. Do you simplify the procedure for concluding contracts?
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Please, comment this, as I know the project include the fact that the founders of the Dream Team take part simultaneously in two ICOs. In addition to creating a platform for the formation of cybersport teams, they are also the founders of a platform for trading of virtual goods DMarket. The presence of two projects at once creates significant risks of insufficient concentration of efforts and the attention of the founders for the full implementation of the Dream Team, which reduces the likelihood of generating a successful return of funds to investors.

Is it a negative factor of this ICO?
Activity: 308
The lack of decent gamer girls is a big problem. They find the team many times more difficult than the guys.
How about developing a scouting network? I believe that there will be those who want to invest in young talents, especially in such a profitable sphere.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Are not you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?
It seemed to me, this is what DreamTeam wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.
But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.
Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.

I've seen thousands of stories that the player just played for a long time at a consistently high level and was noticed.

So lucky only units. To get into the professional team, or at least for viewing in it, it was necessary to have connections.
That is, with the help of this platform, anyone who really makes an effort will become a cyber-sportsman?
Activity: 266
Hello. Are not you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?
It seemed to me, this is what DreamTeam wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.
But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.
Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.

I've seen thousands of stories that the player just played for a long time at a consistently high level and was noticed.

So lucky only units. To get into the professional team, or at least for viewing in it, it was necessary to have connections.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: