Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 52. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey there. Is it as easy to attract sponsors to cyber sport to traditional one? U know, there’s a range of restrictions for the audience.
It’s enough for sponsors to contact some players or organizations, while in traditional sports it’s usually already settled.
Yep, buy as I understood it, DreamTeam will solve this problem. But the issue of the audience still deserves to be solved.
The games are more focused on young people so it’s more effective by time o invest in them. According to the researched, this part of population makes purchases more active than the others and it can be easier affected by the advertisement.
But in fact the sponsors’ symbols will be placed only on the uniform, and most of screen time we see the game itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey there. Is it as easy to attract sponsors to cyber sport to traditional one? U know, there’s a range of restrictions for the audience.
It’s enough for sponsors to contact some players or organizations, while in traditional sports it’s usually already settled.
Yep, buy as I understood it, DreamTeam will solve this problem. But the issue of the audience still deserves to be solved.
The games are more focused on young people so it’s more effective by time o invest in them. According to the researched, this part of population makes purchases more active than the others and it can be easier affected by the advertisement.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the players have a fixed salary, so they have contracts. Does it mean that they cant settle agreements directly with advertisers without accordance with organization?
Merit: 0
Today CyberSport audience is growing fast. Have u got a back plan for a situation when this growth can stop?
Activity: 210
Hey there. Are u sure that investment in cybersport at this stage is effective? Perhaps you’ve already missed the moment.
Activity: 266
Chinese audience is quite big but it’s focused on local stream platforms. Wont this be an obstacle for their monetization?
Activity: 42
I am still looking what is the benefir of this project. Can anyone explain?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. What’s the maximum possible amount of investment?
The platform’s team hasn’t set such restrictions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. What’s the maximum possible amount of investment?
Hi. What’s the total duration of the second round of the ICO?
30 days without pre-sale.
Merit: 101
Hi. What’s the total duration of the second round of the ICO?
What’s the total hard cap of the ICO of this platform?
It’s $45 million, and, as I think, it’ll be reached.
Are u focused on cybersport only? Or on all the gaming industry? I wouldn’t refuse to invest in games.
Activity: 280
Hi. The bets on cybersport grow more and more every day. Perhaps it worth to create a platform for them within the project’s platform?
TV broadcast would make cybersport more available and popular. Perhaps u should purchase advert on several TV channels?
Good afternoon. You’re writing about StarCraft in yr WP. However, this game is quite local and it’s popular only in one country. Perhaps it doesn’t worth invest in it?
What’s the total hard cap of the ICO of this platform?
Pages:
Jump to: