Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 60. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Don’t you afraid that on track as cybersport teams will steadily raise, the interest itself to them will fade away? If we put it in economic terms – demand will significantly outstrip supply?
It seems you can’t even imagine a number of teams existing today. The point is that teams which are not supported by famous organizations stay hidden to publicity and can’t develop effectively their fan base. Dream Team will provide them with such an opportunity.
But still, most of teams will stay out.  Spectators just can’t be interested in all the matches so some teams will be monetized worse.
I want to use football as an example, especially the fourth and the fifth English league divisions. In the one hand, no one should know anything about them at all, on the other - in the cup matches with them there are teams of the Premier League, as well as the stadiums are full.
But still, a similar example of cup confrontations is unlikely to be viewed from point of view of cybersports. How can we make giants play with newcomers?
Platform allows you to search for competitors for training, so, I guess, there will be an opportunity to conduct small show-tournaments, in which profs will fight against several amateur teams. For the last ones it will be invaluable experience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Who will act as a party that provides guarantees when concluding contracts between the gamers and organizations on your platform?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Don’t you afraid that on track as cybersport teams will steadily raise, the interest itself to them will fade away? If we put it in economic terms – demand will significantly outstrip supply?
It seems you can’t even imagine a number of teams existing today. The point is that teams which are not supported by famous organizations stay hidden to publicity and can’t develop effectively their fan base. Dream Team will provide them with such an opportunity.
But still, most of teams will stay out.  Spectators just can’t be interested in all the matches so some teams will be monetized worse.
I want to use football as an example, especially the fourth and the fifth English league divisions. In the one hand, no one should know anything about them at all, on the other - in the cup matches with them there are teams of the Premier League, as well as the stadiums are full.
But still, a similar example of cup confrontations is unlikely to be viewed from point of view of cybersports. How can we make giants play with newcomers?
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token

Dear DreamTeam Investors, please check the updated version of the DreamTeam Whitepaper at token.dreamteam.gg or by following the link http://bit.ly/2BaRl9a. There you can find the new date of the second Token Sale, updated list of Partners and Advisors, financial distribution chart, and more.
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. What will token’s rate be in ratio to ETH during the first week of sales?

Hi there! For the 1st Phase of Token-sale, the exchange will be for 1 ETH = 2000 DTT. Does that answer your question?
Activity: 364
Hi. Can anyone who wishes take part in the pre-sale?

Not exactly. Anyone who bought tokens for 50 000 USD or more will. 
Activity: 280
Hi. Can anyone who wishes take part in the pre-sale?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. Have you got a particular strategy that allows attracting a newcomer and turning him into a real prof?
Activity: 252
Hello. Will statistics in your database appear in the process of adding new games or will you provide it as a whole from the very beginning?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What will token’s rate be in ratio to ETH during the first week of sales?
Not the week, but the first for days of sale. The rate is 2 000 tokens for 1 ETH.
Activity: 392
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello. As far as I know, cybersport has originated several decades ago. Are you sure of choosing the right time to start a platform?
If you haven’t noticed, it became popular in last 5 years, until that there were no coherent system and sponsorship, but there were local tournaments and narrow target group.
It also worth noting that tokenization of anything seemed to be something unbelievable even in 2011, and creation of a platform together with coordination with the government would take a lot of time.
I got it, thank you for explanations, but I won’t agree only on one point: there already was a target group even in 2011, but undoubtedly, it has expanded since that time
But there were no such abundance of services for promoting platforms and hardly anyone believed that one can really earn on cybersport, and now it’s considered to be an official sport in many countries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. As far as I know, cybersport has originated several decades ago. Are you sure of choosing the right time to start a platform?
If you haven’t noticed, it became popular in last 5 years, until that there were no coherent system and sponsorship, but there were local tournaments and narrow target group.
It also worth noting that tokenization of anything seemed to be something unbelievable even in 2011, and creation of a platform together with coordination with the government would take a lot of time.
I got it, thank you for explanations, but I won’t agree only on one point: there already was a target group even in 2011, but undoubtedly, it has expanded since that time
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: