Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 59. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Today starts the pre-sale. Will I manage to sign up in time?
Activity: 252
Managers and analysts will have an opportunity to find a permanent job on your platform. Should they make their personal information public, then?
I don't think that there is an urgent need. However, it may be problematic to become the manager of a large organization without a CV. It is unlikely, that they will hire a person without experience.
No, I meant, will it be necessary to indicate your real name in the profile? Or you can get by just with a nickname?
As a rule, the employer makes an investigation of you, and is interested in your performance on the last job. If you were known by nick – no problem. But at the same time, you will have to disclose your real name when sending a CV.
Thanks, I got it, it was the question I was interested in. Just there are a lot of people collecting statistics and writing analytics, not revealing their real names, but work is work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Managers and analysts will have an opportunity to find a permanent job on your platform. Should they make their personal information public, then?
I don't think that there is an urgent need. However, it may be problematic to become the manager of a large organization without a CV. It is unlikely, that they will hire a person without experience.
No, I meant, will it be necessary to indicate your real name in the profile? Or you can get by just with a nickname?
As a rule, the employer makes an investigation of you, and is interested in your performance on the last job. If you were known by nick – no problem. But at the same time, you will have to disclose your real name when sending a CV.
Activity: 294
I do not completely understand the difference between pre-ICO and the first round of public sales. Token’s rates are the same, aren’t they?
oh yeah, that might happen. But this person will lose 15% on commissions as well as AppCoins will have certain algorithms that after sometime will be able to spot a fraudster.
Activity: 406
I do not completely understand the difference between pre-ICO and the first round of public sales. Token’s rates are the same, aren’t they?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Hi. I suddenly became interested, whether you'll aim to attract sponsors associated with the cyber industry, or the coverage will be wider?
Today, almost all big companies promote their product through all available channels. It seems to me that strict thematic division has remained far in the past.
However, I don't think chocolate makers, for example, will be interested in their products being advertised by professional cybersportsmen.
In spare time – read about how marketers in Korea attract professional cybersportsmen to advertise all that your heart desires. Audience growth is directly dependent on the products available for advertising.
Hi. I suddenly became interested, whether you'll aim to attract sponsors associated with the cyber industry, or the coverage will be wider?
Today, almost all big companies promote their product through all available channels. It seems to me that strict thematic division has remained far in the past.
However, I don't think chocolate makers, for example, will be interested in their products being advertised by professional cybersportsmen.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Hi. As far as I know, teams can raise funds on your platform. How do your users will be protected from fraud?

You have a favorite team, they have hard times and you help them financially. What fraudulent activity can be discussed?

I can’t agree more. The main difference from the usual crowdfunding that you get nothing in return. In other words, the team needs to carry out the transfer of a cool player, you help them, and get better play from your favorites.
Yes, indeed, hardly eSports team will collect money for something that is not aimed at improving the quality of their game. By the way, I have noticed that the fans get a real opportunity to influence the decisions of management as a result.

I think it would be fair, if the most generous patrons were supplied with branded t-shirts with players’ autographs. Will this opportunity be provided on DreamTeam?
Activity: 336
Hi. As far as I know, teams can raise funds on your platform. How do your users will be protected from fraud?

You have a favorite team, they have hard times and you help them financially. What fraudulent activity can be discussed?

I can’t agree more. The main difference from the usual crowdfunding that you get nothing in return. In other words, the team needs to carry out the transfer of a cool player, you help them, and get better play from your favorites.
Yes, indeed, hardly eSports team will collect money for something that is not aimed at improving the quality of their game. By the way, I have noticed that the fans get a real opportunity to influence the decisions of management as a result.
Activity: 280

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Activity: 336
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

We are glad to announce the successful start of the DreamTeam Token Presale! Smiley Please be aware that invitation-link with Presale details will be sent to your email. If you applied for Token Presale in advance, don’t forget to check your email box and become a part of the biggest Esports ICO! https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

Less than 3 hours left until the DreamTeam Token Presale start! Invest in the biggest Esports ICO today! http://bit.ly/2zXalDv
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: