Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 63. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Very impressive project, I can't wait to participate !!
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
Good Day. I don’t really get how you  are going to monetize browser games in this platform? Since you are focus on PC mostly.

Hello, we are actually aiming on working with esports titles as such. At the beginning, we focus solely on well-settled esports games. It is true though, that most of them either PC or Mobile\Console games.
DreamTeam Token
As far as I know console cybersport isnt doing so good. Did you think of promoting it some kind of way to attract more players?

Hello there! What do you mean by not doing good? We'd say cosnole esports titles are more popular in US than in other parts of the world but overall it's pretty populare games. Just consider CoD and SuperSmash Bros Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good Day. I don’t really get how you  are going to monetize browser games in this platform? Since you are focus on PC mostly.
Activity: 350
As far as I know console cybersport isnt doing so good. Did you think of promoting it some kind of way to attract more players?
Activity: 70
You say that average annual income is 75 thousand USD in the USA. Where does this number came from?
Activity: 210
Let’s say eventually this platform will get more popular and there will be other platforms to compete. Would you rather partner up with them or it would be an intense fight for leadership?
DreamTeam Token

Bitcoinist.com published an amazing article on the DreamTeam platform! Get to know how we are changing esports through our one-of-a-kind platform and how you can support the industry by investing in DreamTeam Tokens. Follow the link for full article: http://bit.ly/2kmi633
Activity: 196
Hi. No so many girls are interested in online gaming nowadays. How are you planning to attract female audience?
Activity: 252
Good day. Does anyone know anything about the bonus during first day of ICO?

It’s going to be 10% first day then 5% and 3% on the last day. It’s better to buy it sooner rather than later.
Activity: 209
Good day. Does anyone know anything about the bonus during first day of ICO?
Activity: 392
Good Day. Let’s say I want to find sponsors and host a tournament. I can do it all in this platform with no problem, right?
Activity: 280
Hi. How many tokens total are going to be for sale during ICO?

As far as I know when it reaches 45 million USD they will stop the sale.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi. How many tokens total are going to be for sale during ICO?
Hello. Your strategy is based on growing cybersport popularity. Do you have a plan of actions in case it won’t continue growing the way you think?
I can see that number of disciplines keeps on growing as well as winner’s pots. Cybersport has a bright future and even though I’m too old already to compete I want to be a part of it.
Dota 2 season includes 11 tournaments for 1 million USD each and 11 tournaments for 500 thousand USD each.  Icing on the cake is the main tournament that had 24 million USD winner’s pot last year. What growth slowdown are you talking about?
You are right. It’s just hard for me to imagine that gamers can get paid this amount of money. And the number of people involved is impressive. One of the tournaments was broadcasted even on TV.
I’ve got a question. I’ve been a gamer for some time already but mu account has got not the best tournament history. Should I register a new account? Does DreamTeam take into account my previous history?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
good idea, i hope they are doing well
Activity: 364
Hello. Your strategy is based on growing cybersport popularity. Do you have a plan of actions in case it won’t continue growing the way you think?
I can see that number of disciplines keeps on growing as well as winner’s pots. Cybersport has a bright future and even though I’m too old already to compete I want to be a part of it.
Dota 2 season includes 11 tournaments for 1 million USD each and 11 tournaments for 500 thousand USD each.  Icing on the cake is the main tournament that had 24 million USD winner’s pot last year. What growth slowdown are you talking about?
You are right. It’s just hard for me to imagine that gamers can get paid this amount of money. And the number of people involved is impressive. One of the tournaments was broadcasted even on TV.
Activity: 261
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: