Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 18. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
ENZ Token is an ERC20 digital cryptographic utility token issued by Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions, using blockchain technology that gives access to the services provided on the EcoTech® Platform Software and the ChargeBEE® EV charging Franchise.
The Energzine ChargeBEE® Franchise is the first EV Charging station franchise that makes it simple and easy to start and operate your own EV Charging Station. It Allows token holders to develop its own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicle and Fleets.
Activity: 238
Can I use the token for franchising? Or it is for the ecosystem only?
Activity: 434
Energzine Integrated solutions has come to solve the problems of Current EV market which is scattered across many players, None of which have breakthrough product that can charge the car within time of five minutes.
Activity: 291
Energzine integrated energy solution is committed to achieve the following goals: 1. Raised 30million USD to fulfill the pledge to expand globally, 2. Expanding their EV charging business globally, 3. Trade and supply affordable electricity for EV charging stations.
Activity: 336
Energzine - The world's first Integrated Energy Solution company.
Energzine has developed new technologies which are proposed for patent. Energzine wants to make avail those technologies to all EV Charging stations. Our technology will charge the EV within 1–3 Minutes to their full range.
Merit: 103
Energzine will be able to provide access to the fast EV charging stations for each individual car and fleet operator! A very interesting project that will attract a lot of investors!
Energ-zine aims to provide EV charging stations on all highways and along streets, or at any public parking facility– e.g. shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, hospitals etc.
Energzine Integrated Energy Solution is committed to  expand EV Charging business globally, trade and supply
affordable electricity for EV Charging station.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308

SCAM ALERT

Looks like another GasFiles

As soon as I saw Indians in the team I start the research and No company with these records exists in Registry Of Companies (Malta).

Triq Guze' Duca Ħal Qormi Malta - QRM6101

This is true? I join the signature campaign here, if it is a scam, I will delete my signature.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working

SCAM ALERT

Looks like another GasFiles

As soon as I saw Indians in the team I start the research and No company with these records exists in Registry Of Companies (Malta).

Triq Guze' Duca Ħal Qormi Malta - QRM6101

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Very promising project. Great concept with big potential to be successful. Glad to be part of this awesome project. Way to go team..
$7500 i.e 25,000ENZ of Energzine tokens allows the token holder to open EV Charging station in their city of residence limited to only one outlet per city.
Energzine has a Decentralized End to End Energy trading platform is first of its kind which will Channelize buying and selling energy across the globe.
Activity: 238
The best lockup plan I have ever seen. 3 and five years, it will motivate the team and its advisor to work for long term steadily., But isn't it a lot of tokens for airdrops?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
Hi, In signature campaign participants earn tokens - for example Member can earn 1250tokens/week. What are these "tokens"? I'm asking because I choose ETH as form of payment - "Rewards will be paid in either ENZ Tokens or BTC, ETH or BCH."
As far as I understand, you will receive ETH at your rate of 1250 tokens / week.
Current price 1 ETH  =  1,879 Energzine
To be honest, I really doubt it.
many say like, they hesitate with such a week's prize but a gift of that size may be appropriate because the allocation of funds for bounty program is large enough from its total supply but I also do not know how this project tomorrow ends I hope it is true and there is no lie from Energzine this project is also very good to be discussed in all countries
Activity: 126
Good project, let's to join

Thanks
Team Energzine
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Hi, In signature campaign participants earn tokens - for example Member can earn 1250tokens/week. What are these "tokens"? I'm asking because I choose ETH as form of payment - "Rewards will be paid in either ENZ Tokens or BTC, ETH or BCH."
As far as I understand, you will receive ETH at your rate of 1250 tokens / week.
Current price 1 ETH  =  1,879 Energzine
To be honest, I really doubt it.
Energzine Integrated solutions will bring all the excess energy to the EchoTech platform and provide cost effective energy to the ChargeBEE stations.

Pages:
Jump to: