Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 21. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I feel this project is totally in line with the new consciousness emerging out of the threatened state we are in right now because of how we treated the planet past few decades.
Activity: 210
Partnership arranged and made with well established and big companies such as Siemens, Mitsubishi, Honeywell and Enercon is a great achievement for Energzine as new company. Although new but it is seen by those big companies, Energzine has great potency and competencies to grow and develop further.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Energzine blockchain is an agree- ment machine that can facilitate the financial settlement of these transactions, in the same trading intervals in which the energy is pro- duced and consumed, and it can be achieved at a speed not possible using current market settlement technologies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This is a huge project and people have to stand up and take notice.  When 16000 ethereum are already raised you have to consider who or what is also behind this project.  Partnerships are huge in any business and when you have 5 extremely well known businesses in support of an ICO you know it is the real deal.  Let's consider these partners:

1. ENERCON

2. Honewell

3. Mitsubishi Electric

4. SERAPHIM

5. SIEMENS

Let's rock!

This seems to be good news for your project,  I have recently found about this and read website  and white paper  this looks me good I will be part of this project.  Good luck team.
Activity: 291
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the fastest growing private energy trading and technology provider operating in an EU country (Malta), offering an innovative Online and customer-centric service with greater transparency.
Activity: 434
The GridONE(R) platform of Energzine solutions has multiple redundancy and disaster recovery modes which will ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
this is a very cool project, Energzine has been able to attract big companies to support Energzine. i am sure to achieve hardcap will not be difficult.

i am very happy to see a project that thinks about the future of youth generation.
good luck to the Main ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
This is a huge project and people have to stand up and take notice.  When 16000 ethereum are already raised you have to consider who or what is also behind this project.  Partnerships are huge in any business and when you have 5 extremely well known businesses in support of an ICO you know it is the real deal.  Let's consider these partners:

1. ENERCON

2. Honewell

3. Mitsubishi Electric

4. SERAPHIM

5. SIEMENS

Let's rock!
I feel so delighted to see that Energzine envision a faster, affordable and convenient electronic vehicle charging station across the globe
Energzine has named this technology as BuMotion®. Furthermore Energzine will roll out wireless chargers with compliance of all newer model. Coolest project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Our PRE-ICO has successfully ended.

We are thankful to our investors and customers for an overwhelming response.

Smallest contribution was 0.024ETH and Biggest contribution was 950 ETH.

During Private Sale and PRE-ICO event, we have raised.

Total 14858.49 ETH raised.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine

Wow this is a good feat achieved. Congratz on the success of preico and wish you better success in ico and development of project.
Activity: 336
#Energzine is disrupting the Electric Vehicle sector. Lets all support this revolutionary project.
Since there is an inconvenient truth facing the traditional energy supply industry: at some stage, it will be cheaper and more effective to self supply than to rely on Network to provide lowcost and reliable clean energy.
Activity: 700
Sincere devotion
looking at the roadmap and how the project works, makes me even more interested.
Projects that have relevant ideas and I expect to be a great success
The main purpose of Energzine ICO is to bring affordable and faster EV charging stations to every individual car owners and fleet operators. This is an idea that will help car owners save cost from fueling their vehicles with petrol.
Merit: 13
Congrats to project, 16000 ETH has been raised! This is good news.

That is a good news as nice to hear, it will be not difficult to Energzine to reach the Hardcap as partnered with giant company in engineering such as Siemens, Honeywell, Mitsubishi, Enercon....Those partner can bring Energzine into the successful to follow the size of them in business
Energzine Integrated solutions have solid team members which will bring great development to the project and across the globe
Merit: 13
Renewable Energy is still being boomed, now to be followed by blockchain technology. This two booming technology are combined by Energzine into one solution for enhancing renewable energy into EV charging.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
we need to think what kind of World we want to leave to our children. Electric vehicles will help us create a sustainable living environment for the future. The #Energzine project is contributing to this transition.
Activity: 159
I visited your website and find it really awesome. Looking at it, it seems to me that you're for some serious business.
Pages:
Jump to: