Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 19. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
On the site, I saw that ICO is live, but you can not see how many have already collected money. Where can I see information about the number of tokens sold?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Hi, In signature campaign participants earn tokens - for example Member can earn 1250tokens/week. What are these "tokens"? I'm asking because I choose ETH as form of payment - "Rewards will be paid in either ENZ Tokens or BTC, ETH or BCH."
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Green energy like solar and wind energy is the future of this world in coming year every country adopt green energy and reduce co2 like gas from our atmosphere system For better and healthy life.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
Energzine Franchise allows token holders to develop its own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicle and Fleets. This is a project that creates an avenue for new businesses and also gives them the opportunity to earn profit. Excellent idea!
Activity: 291
When you open a franchise with Energzine, you will get benefits in energy and profit from running the franchise business. Join this great project now to start earning.
Activity: 196
I am so glad to join with this project like this. Superb Project & excellent idea #Energzine #Cryptocurrency #ICO #Blockchain superb position In the current market. they have good team. They are doing amazing work.
Activity: 434
The Energzine Tokens shall grant Sale holder the access of the ChargeBEE Franchisee and to earn incomes from Charging Electric Vehicle... This is a project everyone should invest in
Activity: 308
An ambitious project! An unusual and interesting idea for realization! I recommend  everyone to join this project! This project can provide good benefits Based on blockchain ethereum,This project is very good and big. New generation Blockchain,
#Energzine
Energzine Integrated solutions has developed new technologies which are proposed for patent. Energzine
will make available those technologies to all EV Charging stations.
Activity: 392
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the fastest growing private supplier of energy technologies and technologies operating in Malta, offering an innovative online service and customer-oriented services with greater transparency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This environmentally friendly project definitely will bring benefit! I very much want to look how it will work and serve users in real life.
ChargeBEE is the first franchise developed in the world and to be assigned by Energzine to any person to have his/her own EV Charging business in the field of auto and energy industry.
Activity: 32
Very good project I interested to your project.
Activity: 490
Hello, the Energzine team. Your twitter has been blocked! How to perform tasks? Solve the problem, please!
Activity: 294
The Energzine will create Smart Grid Network which will be known as GridOne®. SmartGrid® will ensure smoother transaction of energy to end user utilizing the existing infrastructure with a modern equipment.
Activity: 252
This is great project for our environment. With charging station, we can reducing fossil energy and its good for our environment. I am believe this project will success because right now many people aware about green environment. The project is very promising considering our reality that at least one problem will be partially solved.
Activity: 238
Using Electricity as an alternative source of power for vehicles will lessen the pollution caused by those who are using petrol/gasoline.  We need a fresh air. ENERGZINE helps us to achieve it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Electric vehicle usage and charging is still not popular in my country of residence but I will love to see this innovation being adopted one day here coz it will help to solve some problems associated with green house effect and air pollution associated with combustion of oil in the environment
Activity: 448
I Like this word from Energzine

"Energzine - The world's first Integrated Energy Solution company.
Manufactures electric vehicle charging stations which runs on renewable energy"

a nice breakthrough from Energzine to make a good contribution on Integrated Energy Solution
Success For Energzine Project
Activity: 182
Great Project with a good team. Thanks will be family with this energize the green project charging stations
Pages:
Jump to: