Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 17. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I have too much hope with this project and I am sure  it will be a good project in near future .  Good luck team for your huge success.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
This project is totally depend on energy and their are many intervention to generate energy so.
It's is a project of future.
Activity: 124
Great and Reliable project to invest your BTC, ETH or $USD.don't miss the golden opportunity to participate in token sale of projects HAI!!
Activity: 291
Energzine Integrated Energy will be present directly or through franchise. The ChargeBEE® Franchise is the first EV charging station franchise that makes it simple and easy to start and operate your own EV Charging station.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This is a combination of excellent technology at current time, there is renewable energy to be utilized to substitute fossil energy, also blockchain technology as the most advanced technology currently, and also electric vehicle as the recent technology being developed by many manufacturers around the world...
The GridOne(R) Platform has multiple redundancy and disaster recovery modes which will ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition. GridOne(R> prefers a trusted cable network in the system. A cable used with higher thermal efficiency in supply reduces loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You are doing really worthwhile things! I hope this project is real.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
So good job and hope will be to the moon!
Activity: 98
I think its something not so hard since it would be only an in-app feature unrelated to the network.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
One of the most promising ICO project to date due to its nature a game changer in the field of EV charging station full of Innovation and Creativity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13

SCAM ALERT

Looks like another GasFiles

As soon as I saw Indians in the team I start the research and No company with these records exists in Registry Of Companies (Malta).

Triq Guze' Duca Ħal Qormi Malta - QRM6101

Are you sure? When did you find and check the registry of companies mate? It is important and need to be clarified by developer to know their view on this point...
Merit: 13
Energzine will utilize 30% of the token for Energy procurement, 20% in acquisition of power plants, 30% in construction of new power plants and 10% in development of faster electric vehicle charging technologies.

That is a good arrangement for fund utilization of Energzine, acquisition power plant and also construction new power plant is important for long term energy supply while energy procurement to be used for short term.
Energzine will utilize 30% of the token for Energy procurement, 20% in acquisition of power plants, 30% in construction of new power plants and 10% in development of faster electric vehicle charging technologies.
Activity: 196
I hope this Platforms shoots up well in time! I decided to support you guys by joining bounty campaigns! good luck!
The GridONE(R) platform has multiple redundancy and disaster recovery modes which will ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition. GridONE(R) prefers a trusted cable network in the system. A cable used with higher thermal eciency in supply reduces loss
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Trusted and Strong advisors will be great for Energzine project because it will boost the trust among the community and investors
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
The scope of blockchain technology goes far beyond the management of digital currency.
Services provided, Platform Software and powerful tool ends as a modifier
potential games in accounting, fund transfers, voting, and more. I hope this project
will work at least. Really. Because it starts to look signs of yellow flags. Thereby
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working

SCAM ALERT

Looks like another GasFiles

As soon as I saw Indians in the team I start the research and No company with these records exists in Registry Of Companies (Malta).

Triq Guze' Duca Ħal Qormi Malta - QRM6101

This is true? I join the signature campaign here, if it is a scam, I will delete my signature.

No one is going to tell you here.
The GridOne(R) Platform has multiple redundancy and disaster recovery modes which will ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition. GridOne(R> prefers a trusted cable network in the system. A cable used with higher thermal efficiency in supply reduces loss.
Activity: 434
The GridONE(R) platform of Energzine Integrated solutions has multiple redundancy and disaster recovery modes which will ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition which is more reason for investors to purchase ENZ tokens
Pages:
Jump to: