Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 20. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
go go go, show them how your team works to success.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
"A cleaner and greener tomorrow for our next generations" is one of taglines of Energzine. Since everyone wants to preserve the environment, I am one with Energzine of planning to have a greener and safer future for our next generations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I recommend people to join this project, because the project is very good and developed by professional experts  Smiley

I am totally agree with you. I already also recommended this project to my friends. Will see how successful it will be
Activity: 756
will see, but at the beginning looks like this project is very promising! good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
This is Nice project, to make our nature be Better
Activity: 616
The project is moving smoothly and very confidently,the main task of the project has a lot of interesting and promising.I have placed great hopes on this company and wish that the guys have achieved their desires
Activity: 616
an interesting project with great ambitions and ideas, the main plus is a smart and competent team that will help and prompt at any time, and most importantly, they know what they want to achieve and I support them
Activity: 336
I strongly believe in the #Energzine project as it consist of hardworking and transparent team members
Activity: 291
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the first to utilize crypto currency to exchange renewable energy for electric vehicle charging across the globe. I am so loving this project for their "first of its kind"initiative.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Adopting electric mobility via investing in the #Energzine project gives our generation a better future.

don't forget that this is very promising way of business and in the near future EVs will be widely used all over the world.
Activity: 22
I guess it's a very interesting idea. I like it. Good luck, guys
Activity: 250
Innovation beyond our needs in Electricity EV Charging Station source from renewable energy means a lot in our time kudos to Energzine.

Project plan I'm proud of.
this is the innovation that must be immediately adopted in our world, the adverse effects of fossil energy we already know. Energzine comes that will bring our air changes, this is a great innovation and undeniable part of the modern automotive industry.
I am sure with EV Charging Industry, this platform will be successful.
Activity: 238
I think this project will success with the good projet . for long term investment and they have well known partners . i will follow this project to the moon
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Innovation beyond our needs in Electricity EV Charging Station source from renewable energy means a lot in our time kudos to Energzine.
Activity: 406
Energzine is more than an ordinary project because Energzine solves the environmental pollution problems that the cause cars are working on gasoline and diesel. Energzine builds charging stations for electric cars, also builds an electric station for generating electricity from renewable sources, creates a platform on which users can directly purchase and extend electricity, all these functions give the opportunity to say that Energzine is an ecologically green project.
Activity: 336
Adopting electric mobility via investing in the #Energzine project gives our generation a better future.
Activity: 182
I think this project will success for long term investment and they have well known partners like mistubishi, siemens,etc
Activity: 196
I have changed my dp in all my social media using energzine photos! will support the ICO Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
The very fact that the Energzine has already raised over 16.000 ETH proves how confident the community is about this project. Energzine has already planned to start deploying 700 charging station in Germany. Hopefully we will hear new partnerships announcement in the near future and allow Energzine to grow into a global player.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This is a huge project and people have to stand up and take notice.  When 16000 ethereum are already raised you have to consider who or what is also behind this project.  Partnerships are huge in any business and when you have 5 extremely well known businesses in support of an ICO you know it is the real deal.  Let's consider these partners:

1. ENERCON

2. Honewell

3. Mitsubishi Electric

4. SERAPHIM

5. SIEMENS

Let's rock!

This seems to be good news for your project,  I have recently found about this and read website  and white paper  this looks me good I will be part of this project.  Good luck team.

Hi guys, you both notice also the parties behind the project...That's cool....The partners of big companies will be a "Big Man"...They will not carelessly cooperate by partnership with a new company...So that's something or whoever behind Energzine...That must be Giant or Huge...
Pages:
Jump to: