Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 31. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I can't find whitepaper in Russian, do you have it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Just saw this peoject. Various projects deal on environment, hopefully Energzine will be among those who will first prove of its worth and help.
Activity: 70
Here is the link to arabic ANN thread translated by baccar

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36443618
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Let me join the signature campaign and provide support for this project. good luck
Activity: 434
Energzine not only manufacture EV charging but have also bring the most cost effective electricity through modern energy trading platform to the globe is the first of it kind. best of luck to the team!
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
It good to be part of this project and what i like the most about the concept of this project is the use to solar energy. However, the electricity aspect will reduce the amount of carbon monoxide injected into the air everyday and you can all have a health environment with atmosphere.
I like your statement, now it's time we support the project project that initiate about the sustainability around us including reducing air pollution to stabilize our earth's boundaries like this project that produces energy with sunlight it will be very influential with the reduction of pollution around us
Activity: 146
I wonder your project could be use globally?
Activity: 434
I am glad to participate in this great ICO that has come to bring a solution to the problems of insufficient energy and charging stations around the globe. Behold, I will definitely invest.
Activity: 98
The project is good! but if you will push us to make a post here, your thread will be closed according to bitcointalk rules!

Sir, We have removed that rule from the campaign as soon as we noticed the limitation. If you notice somewhere that we have forgotten to remove it kindly report us we will remove it the next minute.

We abide to follow all rules and regulations that apply to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Team Energzine
Can you give an overview what the competitors are who also work with blockchain technology in this space?

Sir, At present in the EV charging stations with blockchain we are the one and only.

Thanks and Regards.

Team Energzine
It good to be part of this project and what i like the most about the concept of this project is the use to solar energy. However, the electricity aspect will reduce the amount of carbon monoxide injected into the air everyday and you can all have a health environment with atmosphere.

Thank you Sir,

We appreciate your kind words.

Thank you very much.

Team Energzine
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Can you give an overview what the competitors are who also work with blockchain technology in this space?
Activity: 115
I am supporting all kinds of projects promoting a greener future and Energzine is one of them so I'm full support of this project. Kudos to the team behind Energzine!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I like these kinds of projects! With pleasure I participate! I recommend to everyone! Team -respect!
Activity: 756
Project has 500,000 $USD softcap. And We have already achived the softcap during the private sale.

This a really nice information. I hope that project will be successful
Activity: 756
The project is good! but if you will push us to make a post here, your thread will be closed according to bitcointalk rules!
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
a very brilliant idea.with future environmentally friendly energy will be more practical and efficient.i hope the project will work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
now i see that there is a blockchain platform who cares with the environment. that is the greatest project and aim.

on the otherside, i heard that energzine has reached 16000 eth on ico sale, wow that's good, i think.
Activity: 126
Project has 500,000 $USD softcap. And We have already achived the softcap during the private sale.
Pages:
Jump to: