Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 27. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
What an excellent idea. I love seeing energy related projects starting up in the crypto world. They have so much potential to disrupt the energy monopolies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Energzine is an Integrated Energy Solution provider and  world's leading Electric vehicle charging station manufacturer through modern energy trading platform. This project is really needed to at least lessen the air pollution that we are suffering. I hope a continuous success in this project.
yes and i am sure developer will thinking they can make profit with join this project ,beside it they will think if joint this project they will save our world too with make our world more green and make sure we have renewables energy on future.
Activity: 126
Project with green world, renewables energy concept is very hot project ,i am sure much people will see and joint this project, this is very promising and finally we wish this project will succes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think this project will success. Can't wait for the ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Energzine whitepaper is very detailed and looks good. It's a good source of info for those willing to know more technical info about this energy cost saving project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Energzine is an Integrated Energy Solution provider and  world's leading Electric vehicle charging station manufacturer through modern energy trading platform. This project is really needed to at least lessen the air pollution that we are suffering. I hope a continuous success in this project.
Activity: 434
Energzine integrated solution will create Smart Grid Network which will be known as GridOne. SmartGrid will ensure smoother transaction of energy to end user utilizing the existing infrastructure with a modern equipment.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Energzine integrated soluton is determined to release a huge amount of franchisee in next 3 years through out the globe to make Eectric Vehicles accessible for all people across the globe

sounds very promising as this market is still underestimated and Energzine could take the leading position in Europe.

though the project is not really new but the mission is commendable. with the growing population all around the world and the climate change that everyone should be aware about. this project is really needed to at least lessen the air pollution that we are suffering. but electric vehicles are not yet popular in almost all parts of the globe. so be the means of having these EVs roaming around our streets.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Energzine integrated soluton is determined to release a huge amount of franchisee in next 3 years through out the globe to make Eectric Vehicles accessible for all people across the globe

sounds very promising as this market is still underestimated and Energzine could take the leading position in Europe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Energzine is a unique project which I saw in this forum and read more about it. There are not much of this project type presently. I hope this will be a good pace setter and be successful. Gooddluck
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
One of the few projects that take care of our future.
Activity: 308
I strongly support Energzine project and its ideas! I believe that this team is great and will definitely lead the project to success! I recommend everyone to join this project
Activity: 82
I hope a continuous success in this project. Knowing that someone had been doing an eco-friendly project is really great, I'm sure that people gonna support it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Energzine has already 700 charging stations planned in Germany before the end of the year. Great country to start also, since the electric car Industry is huge in Germany.
Activity: 294
Energzine is determined to open maximum number of franchisee in next 3 year across the globe to make EVs accessible for all people across the globe.
Energzine state of the art research centers have developed a revolutionary technologies which can charge an ordinary electric sedan
car in 3 minutes to its full range
Global technology revolution has changed the power balance between consumers and cen- tralized power authorities
Merit: 10
I like that you answer all questions from users. This shows respect for the community.
Activity: 151
the information is very helpful as my reference, and make this bounty program more clear purpose, so that all content in it can be known in a transparent
Pages:
Jump to: