Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 29. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the fastest growing private energy trading in the EU, I will definitely participate in ICO. I believe in this revolutionary project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Energzine is a great project and has great benefits for the future. By establishing electric vehicle control stations and ecosystems. which utilizes solar energy into a power source as a substitute for fuel for vehicles and electric cars. I think it will have a positive impact on nature and the environment. I am sure this project will succeed and become the best project in the present and future.
Activity: 742
Nowadays there isn`t enough charging station for cars in my country. I`m looking forward to finding the Energzine ChargeBEE® one.
If Energzine succeeds, it will be good news for the car, will not be afraid to stop in the road when the car is out of energy!
Activity: 378
Its really amazing project that have quality product and very profitable
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Our Bounty campaigns are live now for more information

Visit official Bounty Thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-energzine-ev-charging-stn-on-blockchain-technology-3407073

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine

Hello I can not find my account on share list , may i send another one sir ?
Activity: 770
Using Electricity as an alternative source of power for vehicles will lessen the pollution caused by those who are using petrol/gasoline.  We need a fresh air. ENERGZINE helps us to achieve it.
Activity: 224
Very competently built work, in my opinion great prospects! I Himself work with them and advise you
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Amazing project i only recently found out about. Will definitely keep a close eye on this great initiative!

Activity: 92
This morning I visited a petrol station and one more time felt the time for changings has come. It`s time to break up the endless monopoly of petrol companies.
Activity: 98
please tell me, the dates of the pre and iso, the main iso, the beginning and the end. And as far as I understand it's already completed (but please write down the dates anyway) how much money was collected during the pre-iso? and why the site does not display the amount of fees?

I think you can read in the WP
and i found it
Private sale feb 16 - march 16, raised 500k USD ( softcap reached )
Pre-ICO april 18 - 28
Live AMA april 29 - 30
Main sale may 1 - june 19
And so far the project raised 16k ETH, they stated in the facebook post

Thank you  Smiley
First i am impressed with the project that you are trying to create and i've done reading the whole whitepaper its good but some of it wasn't completely convincing. I want to watch the video provided in your site but it was not available and i check about any info on the said date of AMA and i didn't find any of this. Can you give me this videos atleast thank you.

Dear Sir,

Our videos are availble on our facebook page.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 308
I think Energzine will be able to compete with the other energy projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
The Energzine project is one of my favorite ICO's of this moment, no wonder they have reached the soft cap so fast.

Activity: 238
This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 238
A project ahead of time. At present, electric vehicles are still small and electric charging technology is still the old technology, so the charging time for a long distance
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
please tell me, the dates of the pre and iso, the main iso, the beginning and the end. And as far as I understand it's already completed (but please write down the dates anyway) how much money was collected during the pre-iso? and why the site does not display the amount of fees?

and i found it
Pre-ICO april 18 - 28
Live AMA april 29 - 30

Thank you  Smiley
First i am impressed with the project that you are trying to create and i've done reading the whole whitepaper its good but some of it wasn't completely convincing. I want to watch the video provided in your site but it was not available and i check about any info on the said date of AMA and i didn't find any of this. Can you give me this videos atleast thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

and i found it
Pre-ICO april 18 - 28
Live AMA april 29 - 30

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 92
Nowadays there isn`t enough charging station for cars in my country. I`m looking forward to finding the Energzine ChargeBEE® one.
Activity: 406
I think your concept will be able to be implemented on many countries. Good luck.
Activity: 23
Electric refueling is a step into the future. I think it's a very promising project, if it turns out to be realized. In Russia there are 5 such gas stations in the country. Good luck to the team in implementing the idea.
Electric vehicles will definitely become mainstream in the future. Now the whole world is paying more and more attention to environmental protection. Electric vehicle charging industry is a big potential industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
this project has a very good idea and I think ENERGZINE has great potential for investors to invest here. I hope the progress of this project can get better and get a lot of support. hoppefully success for this ENERGZINE project
Pages:
Jump to: