Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 30. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 10
Electric refueling is a step into the future. I think it's a very promising project, if it turns out to be realized. In Russia there are 5 such gas stations in the country. Good luck to the team in implementing the idea.
Activity: 434
It's very pleasant to watch for the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
please tell me, the dates of the pre and iso, the main iso, the beginning and the end. And as far as I understand it's already completed (but please write down the dates anyway) how much money was collected during the pre-iso? and why the site does not display the amount of fees?

I think you can read in the WP
and i found it
Private sale feb 16 - march 16, raised 500k USD ( softcap reached )
Pre-ICO april 18 - 28
Live AMA april 29 - 30
Main sale may 1 - june 19
And so far the project raised 16k ETH, they stated in the facebook post
Activity: 350
I read the White Paper, I really liked the idea of a franchise. Your approach to business organization is impressive. I will definitely invest in your project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I love the concept of this project, hope this will successful. Good luck! Refueling the future, for greener tomorrow!
Activity: 490
The idea and concept of the project are very interesting! Well it is an Integrated Energy Solution provider and  world's leading Electric vehicle charging station manufacturer. Now Energzine has aimed to be world leader in terms of hybrid EV Charging station manufacture using the Blockchain Technology. With pleasure I participate! I recommend everyone to read!
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I love this project. Its new kind of bussiness in crypto space and I am believe this project will be success in market. With clean energy and make charging station, it will help many people
Activity: 196
I'm a full supporter of any project that promotes a greener future so I'm going to be a full supporter of Energzine! #Energzine #ICO
Activity: 798
This is great project for our environment. With charging station, we can reducing fosil energy and its good for our environment. I am believe this project will success because right now many people aware about green environment
Activity: 15
This is Nice project, to make our nature be Better and fresh.

but to my knowledge all who use electricity takes a long time like mobile phones. So how the system can make a fast charging?
Activity: 252
Energzine can make our planet more environmentally friendly and healthy!
Well it is an Integrated Energy Solution provider and  world's leading Electric vehicle charging station manufacturer. Now Energzine has aimed to be world leader in terms of hybrid EV Charging station manufacture using the Blockchain Technology. Super!
At what leading exchanges it is possible to see a token?
Activity: 238
This is one of the ideal company-backed projects to invest in. The world will be shifting to greener, more efficient and cheaper means of power source for vehicles, so ideally this kind of business model will grow as the shift towards electric vehicle grows. I hope everyone can see what I am seeing too. It means it has bright future ahead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
This project have an interesting idea in the base. Maybe there is one problem with expensive price on electric cars and their non proliferation, but maybe you will affect on this facts somehow!
Activity: 238
Please find attached the links for

ANN in Romanian language:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36993364

Bounty in Romanian language:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36996577

All the best,
Olivian

PS: Great project !
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
please tell me, the dates of the pre and iso, the main iso, the beginning and the end. And as far as I understand it's already completed (but please write down the dates anyway) how much money was collected during the pre-iso? and why the site does not display the amount of fees?
Activity: 378
after I read the whitepaper, I believe this is the hope of society. I hope your project will be successful and running smoothly
Activity: 196
Electricity prices are also generally much more stable than gasoline prices. On a national average, it costs less than half as much to travel the same distance in an EV than a conventional vehicle. So I think this Energnize project has a very good concept!
Activity: 322
How to get involved with energzine tokens: please is know your customer(KYC) required?...Can I buy tokens for two persons?..

Technically KYC is for the buyer who will be the owner of the token. In your case, I guess no. Why not buy it all under your name?
Activity: 434
How to get involved with energzine tokens: please is know your customer(KYC) required?...Can I buy tokens for two persons?..
Activity: 252
I am proud i am part of this project.  This project has a good concept a big help for the future.  We all know our global warning status is not that good for the past few years.So this kind of project will be a very big help globally and internationally.
Pages:
Jump to: