Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 32. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
This is great project and I am believe this project needed by most people. Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the fastest growing private energy trading in the EU.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Energzine is a unique and classic #ICO that came into light to empower and change the world for a brighter future..this ICO should be spread on the LINKEDIN social platform.. Please can I spread the word on LINKEDIN?

Sure sir,

You are open to anything to support the gree movement.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 434
Energzine is a unique and classic #ICO that came into light to empower and change the world for a brighter future..this ICO should be spread on the LINKEDIN social platform.. Please can I spread the word on LINKEDIN?
Activity: 238
I was surprised to found out that this is already a working and running company and is doing a reverse ICO. No doubt that it could go successfully for its funding needed since investors nowadays are looking for some company to invest that has already a prototype, beta or like this, a running company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
This project will give benefit on many aspect, such as to people and the environment itself.
Amazing project and amazing bounty campaign! I Have joined to you with a pleasure!
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
I am interested in this project. Only 1 week This project has so many members in social media,Facebook,Twitter and telegram.
Energzine has an endless source of electricity that is sun and that's good.
Activity: 233
Energzine is create a platform software based decentralized platform for Peer to Peer direct energy trading between consumers and energy producers worldwide which is good of innovation for us. good luck team i hope it will be successful in the future
Activity: 210
Excellent professional staff who knows their business! This project has great prospects!
Star project for the earth for the environment for the human and for all the inhabitants in the whole universe!
I think i will invest in it !
Activity: 3

Hi
usually this is different subject line for perfect investment .Its sure shot for those who want to invest in sure return without any doubt for lifetime.

Its really going to charge this cryptoworld and also keep charging continue long last as its only the future generations requirement in this days.

i hope no one have a doubt about this.

All the best team.

Thank you.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
This is big moment for this project we can predict in future how worthy this will be. They are moving into good direction and in coming days this will be into very strong position. This is really good article I also think it will be worth for it to support this project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Congrats to project, 16000 ETH has been raised! Thiss is good news! Let join it now, a project great.
Our Planet needs this kind of project it helps mother Nature to curve pollutants in our atmosphere by using this renewable energy source great work Energzine team.
I like this project and will try to support team.
Good luck !
Activity: 252
the ENERGZINE project comes with some interesting features. the purpose of this project is also good that is utilizing energy well. the team that handles this project also professional and experienced. so hopefully it will make this project favored by many investors. I think that this project has a good prospect, so it needs to be developed.
Encourages small consumer to generate
renewable power (Solar, Wind) and sell their
excess energy..this is very encouraging!.can I acheive this when I buy tokens?
Activity: 343
Blockchain Technology for an Integrated Energy Solution provider. A very very very good idea. Great project. I wish you a good work.
Really hope the purpose of this ENERGZINE project can be realized soon. Because now there are also more limited energy sources. If such conditions continue to be left alone, would be very dangerous to us. With the concept of integrated energy like this, will certainly help in maximizing the use of existing energy. Hopefully the goodwill of this project can attract many investors. because the future market in the field of energy is very much needed by many people in the future. hope many investors will join in this project.

Thank you very much for such wonderful words.

We really hope that we get flying colors in our project and it turned out be really helpful to people.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Really hope the purpose of this ENERGZINE project can be realized soon. Because now there are also more limited energy sources. If such conditions continue to be left alone, would be very dangerous to us. With the concept of integrated energy like this, will certainly help in maximizing the use of existing energy. Hopefully the goodwill of this project can attract many investors. because the future market in the field of energy is very much needed by many people in the future. hope many investors will join in this project.
It's a great time to join a good project and get an opportunity to increase your profits.  All investors have good luck!  And also to the project team.

Thank you very much sir,

We appreciate your kind words.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Alphateca.com
an innovative concept. provides renewable energy that is helpful to save energy. with the features owned will make the ENERGZINE project become an innovative and successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: