Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 26. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 0
This means that with charging stations to our  disposal, we’re always assured of a fully charged car with maximum range, every time we hit the road. Good one!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Nice team, nice idea. I hope you can reach the hard cup very soon. Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
an interesting idea, and most importantly really necessary and useful in the near future Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Green energy is the future of the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Just read about project really a good one hope for best for this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like electric cars, I think there should be more electric vehicles, this will save the ecology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
The project is very promising considering our reality that at least one problem will be partially solved.
Activity: 294
. We believe the global market is on the edge of internal combustion engine
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
 Energzine ICO softcap and hardcap are very  reasonable to achieve and should be reached even before official ICO end date due to the uniqueness of the concept of project and relatively low values of hardcap compared to other projects. Softcap is already achieved in private sale.
Activity: 238
I have just questions, do you have any plans to do AMA session soon? I have a lot of questions regarding with franchising and benefits. And I think those questions I have in mind could only be answered by the CEO or CFO.
Activity: 124
Its seem to be good project and working good team.
Activity: 196
This concept is very useful for the world nowaday when Power situation has more and more attention of all country. So I really hope to see this project will success and has useful applications in real world.
Activity: 238
This eco-friendly project is definitely great, parading it's way to become a revolutionize energy is surely a hit to the consumers.
I couldn't agree more. In the world full of Proof of Work that wasted too much electricity to mine the coins. This blockchain project will actually help reduce it by approaching cleaner and greener initiative.
Activity: 82
This eco-friendly project is definitely great, parading it's way to become a revolutionize energy is surely a hit to the consumers.
Is $7500 the maximum amount of tokens one can purchase from Energzine to own an EV Charging station in ones' country of residence? And is Nigeria eligible to purchase this tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Energize has a lot of support,I see this project has many members in telegram and social media groups,good luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am very happy be with you! I'll try support you as I can. Good luck
Activity: 182
new technology founded by #Energzine is very sophisticated, I am very confident this project will be successful, with a positive response from the world and will get satisfactory results. Good luck
Energzine will resolve the issue of current EV market that is scattered across many players and none of the players have break-through product that can charge the car within time of five minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: