Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Enkidu is a blockbuster platform designed to simplify the process of creating small Internet companies. The project should help start-up entrepreneurs in opening their own business and finding business partners.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the team involved in this project is very solid I am sure this project will grow successfully later and will be many interested investors and hope all will go according to his plan.
Activity: 5
...RESERVED FOR TURKISH TRANSLATION...
Activity: 308
An interesting feature of the project is the possibility of using an escrow service for managing domains. When using this function, no representative of the company can manage the domain name without the consent of other partners. As a result, it becomes possible to protect against the theft or unauthorized use of the website address of the company on the Internet. Smiley
Enkidu are trying to build an effortless platform that connects freelancers and small businesses across the world and lets them collaborate on projects they are passionate about.
Activity: 336
Hello. The hard cap of the project is 30 million usd. Don't you think that's a lot for such a project?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
a company that always runs without any obstacles will be very much liked by many people let alone enkidu is coupled with the company where they support each other to lead to more prosperity, may enkidu also runs smooth like a techinasia company.

I think the concept of Enkidu project is good, other strengths of this project are the teams and their advisors, But we have a question about their main sale. The team did not publish information about the main sale schedule. The good news is their presale already collected 1,311 ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
The project has not yet gained much fame in the crypto community!The idea is certainly interesting...Let's see where it leads.
Activity: 98
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
Enkidu is a legal-tech solution that provides a small business with 14 smart contracts that handle almost every situation in a small business. The business is to go live later this year.

Just met the new article posted on yourstory.com. Check it out those who are interested: https://yourstory.com/2018/04/enkidu-builds-smart-contracts-makes-blockchain-micro-corporations/
Nice article, Its good to see young team creating projects that will give benefits to everyone. This project will give ease of distribution easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Russian ANN thread is available for discussion.

You are welcome to join the community! Please follow up the link here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-enkidu-3139910

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Enkidu is a legal-tech solution that provides a small business with 14 smart contracts that handle almost every situation in a small business. The business is to go live later this year.

Just met the new article posted on yourstory.com. Check it out those who are interested: https://yourstory.com/2018/04/enkidu-builds-smart-contracts-makes-blockchain-micro-corporations/
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
a company that always runs without any obstacles will be very much liked by many people let alone enkidu is coupled with the company where they support each other to lead to more prosperity, may enkidu also runs smooth like a techinasia company.
Activity: 98
what is your telegram?
the project is developing a promotional program in the form of bounty campaign, I also look at the schedule of presale, but I do not see the schedule from ICO, when will ICO start and what is the price of coins at ICO?

I also searched for this information for a long time, but I did not find it, I already forgot about it. Maybe someone will answer here? Huh
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
the project is developing a promotional program in the form of bounty campaign, I also look at the schedule of presale, but I do not see the schedule from ICO, when will ICO start and what is the price of coins at ICO?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This is a new blockeye project that seems to be following the success of the projects he holds beforehand hopefully can follow-up join this project

Yeah ,, Blockeye is one of the best bounty managers ,, he has a good reputation. We can see from previous projects such as Adbank, Salpay and others. I think the Enkidu project will be a success too
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager

Follow Us

!!! Pre-Sale Starts From 5th March !!!

!!! Moderator!!!
To be updated !!

FILIPINO translation:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3293307
Pages:
Jump to: